✿ Chapter 25✿

Dedicated to @axccent because let's fangirl together with Teen Wolf, yeah? Go follow her!!!

Comment below if you want a dedication!

____________________

✿ Chapter 25✿

❝She's not a saint

And she's not what you think
She's an actress, whoa
She's better known
For the things that she does
On the mattress, whoa
Soon she's gonna find
Stealing other people's toys
On the playground won't
Make you many friends
She should keep in mind

There is nothing I do better than revenge❞

-Taylor Swift, Better Than Revenge

If your crush actually returns the feelings you feel for him back, it is the best feeling in the world. Especially if he is ten times hotter than how I actually remember him. Back in high school, I used to have the biggest crush on the school's most famous jock, Rylan Browning. Never did he took a second glance at me back then, but now, he can't get his green eyes off of me. I am not a flirt or anything, but seriously. I mean you know the feeling right? It felt really nice to be liked back. It was a strange feeling; I wasn't used to it. When I was younger, I was used to being content on just staring at the guys I admire from afar, maybe even a smile from them when we pass each other on the school corridor, but none of them even knew who I really was. I was the school nerd, without the glasses and the brains. Guys find me boring while girls consider me odd and plain.

But that was okay with me. I was used to it. As long as they didn't bully or embarrass me or something.

Rylan Browning wasn't a jerk like most jocks, must he wasn't the nicest either. He never bullied me before, but he sure does have a way with girls. The only girl that he took an interest on and didn't become his girlfriend was my best friend, Lauren. You could say that she is a legend. But I'm not even sure who her type is, to be honest. She never did once talk about liking any boy at school or anyone she knew.

Okay, enough of my ex crush or former sounds like a better word. The One Direction girl friends and I were currently waiting for the concert to start, sitting like queens in the front row. Oh yes, turns out we were all close to each other and I'm hella glad for that. I have to admit though, I was really, really awkward and stammered when they first talked to me when I approached them just minutes ago. But surprisingly, they didn't notice that and chatted again about latest fashion trends that I had no idea about.

"Sherry?" I cringed at the nickname that Eleanor had given me as she called for my attention, "How far are you along?"

"Eleanor!" Sophia lightly smacked the other brunette's arms as her eyes widened, "Be quiet! They didn't want to let anyone know yet except us."

"Oops, sorry," Eleanor smiled sheepishly as she twirled a piece of her curly locks with her fingers, "But really? How far are you along?"

"I'm not sure," I admitted truthfully, trying to recall the details Dr. Hillard had given me and my husband, "I didn't ask." Yes, I didn't remember her saying anything about how many weeks or months I am pregnant.

"We're so happy for you and Harry!" Perrie exclaimed quietly, a wide smile plastered on her nude colored lips, "Congratulations!" With the loud music blaring through the arena, I doubt anyone can really hear what the four of us were talking about.