✿ Chapter 3 ✿

✿ Chapter 3 ✿

❝Be careful what you wish for 'cause you just might get it

You just might get it

You just might get it❞

-Pussycat Dolls, When I Grow Up

My eyes slowly fluttered open as the morning light fell upon it. My vision slowly started to adjust to the amount of light as I blinked a couple of times.

The room I was in was completely unfamiliar. I closed my eyes shut again before I reopened it, thinking I was just dreaming but as soon as I lifted my eyelids and my eyesight engulfed the whole room, I was still in the large room.

 Where the heck am I?

 The walls were painted a light shade of green, which is a pleasing color to the eyes, while the floors were in a rich beige color.

The bed I was laying in was soft to the touch, warm, like the once you will probably see in five star hotels.

The room is wide and fully furnished with luxurious furniture that I couldn't quite identify as my eyes landed on them.

I felt movement beside me making the emotion of fear run into my system. So, I wasn't alone in this bed? Did someone kidnapped me and raped me when I was asleep?

Swallowing and pushing my fears away, I slowly turned to my left only to come face to face with the man I had adored and loved all this years.

The reason for me to stay up all night, be bullied yet I am happy for my decision.

His head was supported by his elbows, propped into the soft mattress as he stared at me under his thick lashes with his emerald eyes, sparkling. His curly dark chestnut hair was messier than I have ever seen it before, the heavenly locks sticking in all directions. His pink, plump, heart shaped lips formed a smirk that can make any woman go crazy.

Half of his body was exposed, allowing me to stare at his toned, hard rock abs adorned with tattoos. The lower part of his body were covered with the thick duvets but I can still probably catched a glimpse of his V-line.

He looked like how I saw him in pictures and on the television. But up close, he was more breathtaking.

My breath hitched in my throat as I stared at him, not believing all I am seeing.

I must be dreaming, I must be dreaming, I kept repeating to myself.

But he never disappeared out of my sight and I never woke up from this strange trance.

"Good morning, baby." His deep and husky morning voice sent shivers down my spine. My mouth parted as if I was about to say something, but none came so I shut it again.

Wait, did he just called me baby? Did Harry Styles just called me baby?

"Did we?" I asked, horrified as I realized that we were both naked under the sheets. Did he just take my virginity? But I'm sixteen and he's nineteen! Where is the justice in that?

His smirk grew wider if that is even possible, "Of course we did," Then, he bit his lip, making my insides twitch in pleasure, "We are married."

My eyes almost popped out of its own socket. Married? Me, married to Harry Styles? When? Where? We haven't even met!

He pulled my closer to him but I resisted causing me to fall out of bed with a loud thud.