✿ Chapter 13✿

✿ Chapter 13✿

If the past is the problem,

our future could solve them, baby

-Katy Perry, Mannequin

I didn't realize I fell asleep next to Harry on the floor until I opened my sleepless eyes and looked around the dark room, finding the rest of the boys sprawled on the floor, sleeping. Stretching my arms up, I looked over to my left to see Harry sleeping as well, one of his arms wrapped around my waist and his mouth was open as he drooled. I giggled quietly as I admired my husband, sleeping like a cute kitten.

Sighing, I looked around the room and realized that the television was still on, a different movie playing. I noticed Luke was still awake and sitting on one of the couches, scrolling through his phone. I figured out that I need to talk to him. He also seems to ignore me, just like Ashton. Maybe he hates me as well.

I carefully removed Harry's arm around my waist as I quietly stood up from my comfortable lying position on the floor. Harry moved in his sleep and I thought he was waking up, but he only moved to the side, his back facing me. A relieved sigh flew out of my mouth unconsciously as I smoothened out the clothes I am wearing and walked over to where Luke was sitting.

Luke looked really tired and sleepless, his blond hair messy and sticking out in every direction. He has dark circles under his beautiful light blue eyes that were focused on the screen of his phone that he didn't even notice me approach him. Ashton was nowhere to be found in the room, and he isn't sleeping on the floor. Maybe he left or maybe he is sleeping in one of the three rooms of Harry and I's hotel room.

"Luke?" I called quietly, hoping not to wake any of the sleeping males sprawled on the floor, "Can we talk?"

He peeked to look at me momentarily before he focused his gaze back to the screen of his I Phone, "Aren't we talking now?"

I was slightly taken aback by his harsh tone, "Can you please put down your phone for a minute and talk to me?"

He refused to look at me again, "Why will I do that?"

"Please, Luke," I pleaded as I took a seat on the space next to him on the couch, "Please talk to me."

Sighing, he locked his phone and placed it back to the front pocket of his black jeans, "Why are you even doing this? Why are you talking to me?"

"Do you hate me?" My straightforward question obviously threw him off guard because he fidgeted on his seat.

"Do you?" I repeated my question again when he remained silent and stared straight ahead, refusing to look at me. I can feel that he feels off and uncomfortable around me, but he doesn't feel hatred towards me like Ashton does. His light blue eyes were kind of confused yet slightly guarded and refusing to show any emotion at the same time.

He flinched when I placed my shaking hand on his, but he didn't do anything to pull it away, "I'm sorry. Whatever I did to you in the past, I just want to say that I didn't mean it. Any of it."

"You shouldn't apologize to me, though," He finally looked at me, his  eyes finally showing some sort of sympathy towards me, "You should apologize to Ashton."

"I know," I nodded my head, my voice breaking and my dry, chapped lips quivering in the process, "But he wouldn't talk to me. He hates me so much, I know it. I have never seen him so angry at me before."

"Hey, hey, hey," Luke's voice softened as he placed a hand on my shoulder, "Please don't cry. I hate seeing girls cry."

"I'm sorry," I told him as I hastily wiped the fresh tear on my cheek with the back of my hand, "I can't help it. Ashton means a lot to me. He's my best friend."

"I'm sure he'll forgive you," He assured me sincerely, "You just have to talk to him and apologize."

"Okay," I nodded my head, standing up from my position on the couch next to the blond male, "Thanks, Luke."

"No problem," he offered me a small smile before he pulled his I Phone out of his pocket and unlocked it.

I turned my back on him and walked out of the living room into Harry and I's room. It was dark inside because the light was turned off, but I still managed to make my way inside and took a seat on our bed. My pink I Phone on the bedside table caught my attention because it kept on lighting up, somehow giving light to the room as well. I crawled over the bed to reach over the gadget and when I did, I ran my fingers through the screen and unlocked it, only to find ten missed calls and twenty messages from someone named Holland.

Who the hell is Holland?

Because of my curiosity, I decided to open one of the messages to know what it was about.

Hey, Sherridy!

I heard you're in Paris, too! OMG, let's meet up, yeah? I want to introduce you to one of the best models I know! Please text me back when you get this?

I opened another text after I finished reading the contents of the first one.

Sherridy!

A friend of mine wanted to invite you in a runway event here on Paris! Please come! She'll appreciate it if you do! Text me back, okay? Hope you're not too busy with Mr. Popstar. You know what I mean ;)

All of the other messages were from Holland too, persuading me to go with her to some place and to text back. I don't even know her. Is she a model like me? Maybe. I think she's my bestest friend now.

Before I unlocked my phone, one text message with an unknown person caught my attention. A deep sigh made its way out of my mouth before I decided to open it.

Hey, babe, this is Sean.

I heard you are in Paris. I'm here too. Come stop by my hotel room. I'll text you the address. Please tell me you and I aren't just sex. Reply as soon as you get this. See you soon. ;)

Hold up, who the fudge is Sean? 

___________________________

UNEDITED. What are your fave song from FOUR? Comment down below yasssss

I LEFT A CLIFFHANGER MWAHHAHAHHAHHA

PERSUADE ME INTO UPDATING NOW WHHAHAHHAH. shizzz about to got down IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow me >>>> ALL THIS EFFORTS WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. I love reading comments btw in the morning it makes my day

Love y'all!!

Bela :)))

PS. CHECK OUT OH MY GODDESS IF YOU HAVE THE TIME!!! I WILL LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

 ☢ CONTACT ME

☢ My Twitter account: @belahxmmings19

Joint Wattpad account: @frozendirection

My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bela-Horan/142339425972185?ref=hl (Bela Horan)

My Instagram: @bxlahemmings