✿ Chapter 1 ✿

✿ Chapter 1 ✿

❝Baby, I seen the chick you're with, wish that I never did

Freakin' perfect and five foot ten, just wanna punch her lip

'Cause I know I've been wasting time trying to catch your eye

Yeah I know that I been so blind thinking that I'm your type❞

-Cher Lloyd,  I Wish

January 2012

“Harry Styles, please follow me!” I pleaded to my computer screen after sending him like the thousandth tweet this day, “I exist!”

Sighing, I sent him another long tweet, but unfortunately, something appeared on my screen and informed me that I am on tweet limit.

Well, isn’t it great? Note the sarcasm.

To be honest, a follow from anyone of the boys especially my fave Harry, will make me the happiest girl in the planet or even the rest of the Universe. I know it’s really cheesy and exaggerated, but when he follows me, I will be able to DM him and tell him all the things that I wanted to tell him and his other bandmates.

Just being noticed by none other than Harry Styles is enough I guess, compared to the other Directioners who managed to ask for a picture with them or even a hug or a freaking kiss. Lucky people while I’m stuck here, watching them from Youtube videos as if I am in one of their live concerts.

But that seems really impossible because after sending him almost a thousand everyday if I can, he still doesn’t notice me.

How does other fans managed to ask for a follow from any of them anyway? After all those tweets, I still got 0/5 and I am starting to lose hope. Isn’t 5k tweets enough for them to notice me?

Heck, I can already feel the numbing in my fingers after typing lots and lots of letters and some emoticons on my tweets that were left unnoticed.

Currently, One Direction is on their first tour, “Up All Night Tour”. I wanted to go so badly, but I can’t because we need every penny to plan for my future and my brother’s. so all I can do is lay on my bed as I stared at my laptop, unable to tweet anything because I am on my tweet limit.

I looked at the clock on my laptop, 11:30 p.m.  

I should be sleeping, but who cares? I still want to fangirl.

One thing that I cannot understand about me is why I am obsessing and wasting my life over a boyband who clearly doesn't know I exist. Seems stupid enough, for many, but to me it had now became a lifestyle.

They make me happy and they changed my view in life. They are an inspiration not only to me, but perhaps to million other crazy girls like me labelled as "Directioners" all over the world.

 Every single day, my time is wasted with tweeting, blogging and reading fanfictions on the web from when the sun rises and until it sets. My Mom would always scold me and tell me stuff like "they don't even know you exist" and I get tired of that sentence being absorbed by my ear everytime she would catch me fangirling over them.

 I am a teenager, what should she expect? I, myself, didn't know what these five boys have for me to idolize them so much. Now they are all I can ever think about and my day wouldn't go by without them. I mean, they are just five idiots who sing and wear colorful clothes. But maybe that's what makes them so special. They don't try to be someone else even if how famous they are now.