✿ Chapter 21✿

Dedicated to @mellowmadison because she is funny and she deserved to be followed!

Comment below for a dedication!

_________________________

✿ Chapter 21✿

❝Rule number one, is that you gotta have fun,

But baby when you're done, you gotta be the first to run
Rule number two, just don't get attached to,
Somebody you could lose

So le-let me tell you❞

-Marina & The Diamonds, How To Be A Heartbreaker

Guilt eats a human being from the inside, slowly and painfully. Whatever goes around, comes around, that's what they all say. The things you do will have a consequence on you and affect you someday. And right now, I am paying for what I did.

Carrying a child inside of you is thrilling and scary at the same time, but it is scarier when you have no idea who the father of your child is. Especially if you happened to be married to one of the sweetest and caring man in the whole world. Talk about super duper major GUILT. Maybe it's more acceptable if I'm single and got pregnant from a one night stand. But no. I have to cheat on my husband and result in a life growing inside me. There are three possible fathers on my list at the moment or who knows how many man I slept with? But there's still a chance that this baby is Harry's right? I shouldn't give up. There is always hope. Harry has to be the father of this child or I will be doomed forever.

The rest of One Direction came into the hospital room I was in around ten in the evening, worry clear on their handsome and godlike faces. I was already sleeping at that time and woke up when their heavy footsteps sounded inside the small, confined room. Harry was also sleeping heavily on the uncomfortable plastic chair situated next to my hospital bed, his mouth slightly open as soft snores came out from it. He jerked forward upon hearing his noisy band members enter the partially lit room. Zayn, Liam and Niall crowded at the foot of my hospital bed while Louis stood next to Harry, a sullen look on his face as his sea green eyes stared warily at me.

"We're so glad you're okay!" Liam admitted as his hazel eyes searched me from head to toe, searching for any serious damage. When he found none, he released a deep breath.

"We brought you food!" Niall announced, lifting his hand, to reveal two boxes of pizza. My face immediately lit up upon seeing the food they brought; pizza has always been one of my favorite snacks.

"Thanks, guys!" I told them, grateful as Niall handed me a box of pizza, a satisfied smile on his youthful, handsome face. I hungrily opened the box and without second thinking grabbed a piece of pizza. I took a bite at the greasy food, moaning as its heavenly tasted filled my taste buds.

"Someone is surely hungry," Zayn commented, a smirk on his thin lips as he grabbed a slice and handed it to Niall before turning to face Harry, who was watching me, with a wide grin plastered on his lips as he yawned and rubbed his tired eyes, "Want one, mate?"

Harry shook his head, standing up from the plastic chair he was seating at walking towards me. He watched me eat like a pig intently, before he sat next to me and wrapped his arms around, his large hand resting on my flat stomach.

"Hey, I'm eating," I scolded him, my mouth full as I cocked my head to the side , raising at eyebrow at him as I licked my oily lips, "This food is really good."

"You should eat more," He whispered happily on my ear, "After all, you're eating for two."

"She's what?!" Niall said, his mouth stuffed with pizza as his light blue eyes widened. All of the boys stared at Harry and I intently, even Louis, who was seated at the edge of the room, on a soft cushion chair.