✿ Chapter 16✿

Dedicated to @Cutelyara (hope your phone is fine lol ily) she's funny so go follow her!

Please comment for a dedication!

____________________________

✿ Chapter 16✿

I think I'm gonna lose my mind,

Something deep inside me, I can't give up,

I think I'm gonna lose my mind,

I roll and I roll 'til I'm out of luck, yeah,

-One Direction, Fireproof

Shiz. Holy cheeseball.

Silence enveloped the three of us as Louis stood in the doorway, his mouth slightly agape and his sea green eyes wide like he had seen a ghost. Sean stiffened next to me, his muscular arm around my waist tightening as he stared at Louis piercingly, as if trying to recognize who he was.

Why the hell does someone has to see us in an awkward position like this?

I was kind of relieved that it was Louis who saw us, instead of Holland, because I don't know what she'll think of Sean and I. It's obvious that she is head over heels with Sean. The way she looks at him a while ago. I know I don't know her that much, but I am definitely sure she is obsessed with Sean. She will shot me with a shot gun then and there if she was the one who caught us. But wait, didn't Sean told me a while ago that I asked him to use and date Holland? Why will I do that? That's a freaking mess. I am not the type of person who wants others to get hurt just to get what I want. Why the hell would I ask him to do that to someone as sweet and charming as Holland, who happens to be my bestie? And what plan is Sean talking about? I need to figure that out later after I figure out after I get myself out of this sticky situation.

But why Louis? He is my husband's best friend. Of course he will tell him what he just witnessed with his two eyes. But what does it look like to him? Does it look like we were doing something bad like making out or something? Oh my gosh, I hope not.

My black lace bra was unhooked and the dress I was wearing was unzipped in the back. Sean was fully dressed-almost- because he was only wearing a black leather jacket as a top. His muscular arms were still securely wrapped around my waist, his green eyes still focused on Louis.

"Louis!" I greeted happily, trying to lighten the mood as I softly pushed Sean away from me and gladly, he backed away from me a bit as I walked towards Louis who was still frozen in the doorway, "What are you doing here? I thought you guys have a sound check for tonight?"

Surprisingly, he offered me a grin as his sea green eyes focused on me, "Yes, we have sound check but it starts in three hours so I decided to come by and watch you for a while. Harry wanted to come with me here so bad but Simon thinks he should rest because he had barely enough sleep last night and it might mess with his vocal chords."

The grin on his lips disappeared and was replaced by a serious look as his eyes flicked to Sean, who was beside me and was watching us before it landed to me again, "Don't worry, I won't tell Harry what I saw a while ago," I sighed because of relief, "But you have to give me something in return later."

"We weren't doing anything-" I reasoned out in a voice barely above a whisper but he stopped me by raising a hand.

"Don't play innocent, Sherridy," He gave me a hard look, as he gripped my arm, a little too harshly, "I know that you are seeing him behind Harry's back even before the wedding. So don't go playing smart on me, or your husband will know about all of this, okay?"