✿ Chapter 7✿

✿ Chapter 7✿

❝I bet you got pushed around

Somebody made you cold

But the cycle ends right now

'Cause you can't lead me down that road

And you don't know, what you don't know...❞

-Taylor Swift, Mean

I was so supposed to hate her.

Make her feel all the pain she used to made me feel…

Step on her… crush her self esteem…

But as I watch her struggle at her job as a janitor, a bored look on her face, I felt something that I shouldn’t really feel at all because all she did was bully me and made my high school life hell.

Pity.

Even how badly I want to get back at her, I couldn't and I wouldn't. I wasn't raised to be someone that I'm not.

Just because I am succesful now, doesn't mean I have the right to bring other people down because I can.

I watched her for a couple of minutes as she worked before she looked up at me, confused, “Ma’am, do you need anything?”

“Don’t you remember me?” I asked as I turned my body so now, I am fully facing her. She released a deep breath before she set the mop down at the side.

“I don’t think I do, Ma’am,” She spoke with respect and humility, “But you look really familiar.”

“I understand…” I trailed off as I turned back towards the mirror, staring at my reflection, “I have changed a lot. I am different from that girl you used to bully back in high school.”

I heard her gasp, “S-Sherridy?”

“Yup,” I confirmed as I cocked my head to the side and looked at her shocked expression, “I’m glad you still remember my name.”

“You look so different…” She pointed out as her gray eyes scan me up and down.

“I’m glad you noticed that,” I chuckled to myself as I dramatically flipped my hair, “Guess what? I am a model now in contrast to what you told me years ago that I am so ambitious and that I will not be model someday.”

“Sherridy, I’m sorry…” She told me as she looked down at her feet, “I know how bad I made you feel back then. But I realized I was wrong. But now, I am paying for everything I did to you and the others. I guess this is my karma.

“I don’t mean it like that,” I calmly walked towards her with a sigh, “I forgive you. I know that you are sorry. I know I should hate you, but I don’t. And you don’t deserve all of this. No one does.”

“You really have a kind heart, Sherridy,” Amanda spoke, her voice cracking as if she was going to cry any time soon, “I regret ever bullying you and crushing your self esteem.”

“I’m better now,” I told her as I placed a hand on both of her shoulders, looking straight into her glassy gray eyes, “That’s all in the past and I have forgotten all about it, I swear.”

“I don’t know what to say,” She said in a low whisper as a tear slipped out of her right eye as her lips quivered, “I’ve been so bad to you but all you ever do is forgive me and be nice to me.”

“Shhhh,” I wiped the stray tear drop in her rosy red cheeks, “Now, come with me and I’ll take you shopping.”

“But I still have to do my job,” She reasoned out as I dragged her out of the comfort room, “If I leave now, they will fire me.”

“Leave everything to me,” I assured her with a wink as we both exit the comfort room, my arms gripping her arm. I spotted Harry, still in his seat that I left him earlier. His green eyes widened in shock when he saw me probably dragging a poor defenseless janitor.

“Babe,” He addressed me as he stood up from his seat, “What are you doing? Why are you kidnapping this young lady?”

“Amanda, this is Harry, my husband,” I introduced as I flashed Harry one of my most innocent smile, “And Harry, this is Amanda, one of my high school friends.”

“Husband?” Amanda’s gray eyes widened, her jaw hanging open as she stared at Harry, who was giving her a weird look. Well, who can blame her? Harry is handsome and hot on television and pictures, but boy, he is hotter up close.

“Nice to meet you, Amanda,” Harry shook Amanda’s hand, who was still so shocked to do anything, “And yes, I am her husband.”

“I’m taking her with us to our shopping trip,” I informed the gorgeous green eyed boy in front of me as I tried to snap Amanda from her shocked state, “I hope you don’t mind.”

“Of course, not at all,” Harry said, making me sigh in relief as I saw Amanda came back to her senses, “I’m meeting with the lads anyway.”

“The lads?” I questioned him, confused while Amanda stared back and forth between Harry and me, “As in Niall and the others?”

“Of course,” Harry chuckled at the confused look on my face, pinching my cheeks in the process, “Who else will I call “lads” other than those four idiots.”

“They’re in Paris?” I questioned again. Harry nodded his head in confirmation.

“Yes, have you forgotten?”

“Forgotten what?”

“We are going to have a reunion concert here in Paris!”

“Reunion concert?” I asked, totally clueless of what is happening at the moment. Upon the mention of the other lads, my heart started to beat really fast. How can I deal with four of my other idols when I am already having a hard time trying not to fan girl over one member? Dear lord, help me please.

“Yes, reunion concert,” He confirmed. I had totally forgotten that Amanda was with us. If I am confused, then Amanda is more confused than I am.

But I never thought that simple words can stop my heart until he spoke again after pausing for a while, inhaling some air through his lungs, “Reunion concert with our favorite Australian mates, 5 Seconds of Summer.”

Holy Molly Guacomoly.

___________________________

IF YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE EARLIER, THEN YOU KNOW WHAT TO FREAKING DO! 

I KNOW IT'S BEEN A FREAKING WEEK AND THIS ISN'T ENOUGH TO MAKE UP FOR THE SUPPOSED UPDATE BUT GUYS, SCHOOL IS NERVEWRACKING

I swear i tried to squeeze in an update between short breaks. I barely even have sleep :/

HEY THERE, LOVELY READERS! What do you think of today's newest chapter?

Please do me a favor and read "Half Moon".  i AM LOOKING FOR NEW CHARACTERS THERE!

Comment on what you guys think of this chapter! Pinpoint the mistakes if there are any cause this is UNEDITED, kay? 

thank you for all the patience and i hope you guys enjoy your Saturday!

Please tell me what you think of this chapter, follow me on Twitter for a dedication. @Nouis_Lashton19

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. if you want of course because it will be appreciated

Love lots,

Bela xx.