✿ Chapter 22✿

Dedicated to @MaarSmith because she is plain awesome and she deserved to be followed!

Comment below for a dedication!

_________________________

✿ Chapter 22✿

❝'Cause it's over

Girl you know it's over this time
So when you call I'm pressin' seven
Don't wanna hear your messages messages
I'm tryna erase you from my mind
'Cause it's over
I swear girl it's over this time
So don't keep callin' leavin' messages
Don't wanna know where you been

Baby 'cause it's over❞

-Jessy McCartney, It's Over

Don't get me wrong, I love my husband, but at times like this, he kind of annoys me for being so protective and treating me like a toddler that is unable to walk on his/her own. Not that I am complaining, because let's be real, I'm kinda enjoying it too (who am I kidding Harry Styles is my idol, if you didn't know that already) but it's too much. Ever since we left the hospital in the afternoon a while ago and went back to our hotel room, Harry kept on insisting that he wants to carry me, bridal style I may add, so I wouldn't have to walk and get tired. His arms wouldn't leave my waist as we headed up to our hotel room, earning attention from the other guests of the hotel. I know I should be used to it, but i don't think I'll ever be. My cheeks were burning as the tourists and some hotel staff gossiped about Harry and I in a different language, French, I'm pretty sure.

"Harry," I sighed, slumping on the soft couch of the living room as soon as I entered the hotel room, "I swear, I'm fine."

"Are you hungry? Thirsty?" Harry kept on asking as he uneasily sat next to me on the couch, his large hands clasping mine, "Do you need something? Do you want me to carry you to bed? Do you want to take a show-"

"I'm fine," I assured as I offered him a smile, placing my hand on top of his sweaty ones, "You shouldn't worry much about the baby and I. We'll be fine."

"I'm sorry if I am too irritating, beautiful," He took a deep breath, leaning against the couch as he relaxed, his green eyes looking straight into mine, "It's just that I don't want to take risks. It's our first baby, and I want everything to be perfect and safe until his/her birth."

His words were like a punch in the gut; like a knife piercing through my heart. Harry was so ready to be a father. He was too excited on the idea of having a child of his own. He was thrilled of having a family with me. Me, the cheater and liar pathetic excuse of a wife. He loves me so much; everyone can see that, even without knowing who we are. I can feel the intensity of his love whenever he looked at me with those gorgeous emerald green eyes of his. He also seems to be so happy with me. I am pretty sure that the new Sherridy must have felt the same way for him before, but what changed? What happened between Harry and I?

"Beautiful, are you okay?" Harry snapped me out of my thoughts as he cupped my face with both of his warm hands and looked at me straight in the eye, "Why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?"

"No," I lied, swallowing the lump lodged in my throat as I tried to meet his concerned gaze, "I'm just touched with what you said," I wiped the fresh tears on my cheeks with the back of my hand, finally realizing that I am really tearing up, probably out of guilt, "I never expected you to like this child so much. I thought you'll be angry at me for being pregnant. I-"