✿ Chapter 4 ✿

✿ Chapter 4 ✿

❝Dearly beloved, if this love only exists in my dreams...don't wake me up. ❞

-Chris Brown, Don't Wake Me Up

Never in a million years did I expect that I will be a dangerously close and intimate position with my idol.

But why did I found it awkward and weird instead of feeling like I am in cloud nine?

Days ago, this is probably what I wanted to get.

Meet One Direction.

Date at least one of them.

And most of all, marry one of them, particularly Harry Edward Styles.

But why do I feel the opposite? Instead of being happy because I got what I wanted, why do I feel that a portion of my life is missing?

Thoughts wandered endlessly in my mind like lost ships in a wide ocean.

How did I meet Harry?

How did I get to marry him?

Before I could get answers for myself, this man who was supposed to be my husband started to pull the thin white sheet of towel wrapped around my naked body.

"Come on," he whispered seductively in my ears as he hovered over me, "Just take that towel off."

"Never in your wildest dreams," I spat at his face, thus making him more amused.

"I guess I just have to remove it myself then," A smirk made its way to his lips.

"This is basically called rape and child abuse," I told him shamelessly,

A raspy, deep chuckle vibrated in the room, "Rape and child abuse? Baby, first of all, we're married and if you'll enjoy it you can not call it rape," he looked me in the eyes with his emerald orbs that made my insides go crazy, "And this is clearly not child abuse because you're already 21."

21? But yesterday, I'm 16! What happened to the five years of my life? Is this some kind of a sick joke?

First of all, I wake up to find out that I married to my idol, a freaking famous model and now, I had learned that I skipped the last five years of my life.

What would I find next?

Maybe, everything that I was led to believe is all a lie?

That I'm not Sherridy Mills?

That I am someone else and that Sherridy Mills is a figment of my imagination?

Harry was already kissing my neck but when he got no reaction from me, he stopped, his eyes finding mine.

"Are you alright?" He asked, concern clear in his gorgeous face, "Baby, what's wrong? Don't you want this?"

Not receiving any response from me, he pulled me closer to him, kissing the top of my head as he pulled the duvets around our naked bodies.

"I'm sorry," He caressed my dark brown wavy hair soothingly, "I'm sorry."

I would be really happy because my wish is indeed granted but not for now. It is just a lot take in and I need time to adjust to all of this.

I closed my eyes, hearing Harry's steady breathing and feeling his strong arms around my waist.

Just thinking of it made me go weak in the knees.