Cuddles - Leona x M!reader

!I do not own the art!

-Fluff-

F/f - favorite/food
F/d - favorite/drink

Your POV:

Today was an especially cold day. Somehow there was even a bit of ice forming and yet they still made us come to school. What made it worst was that the heaters were broken so it was freezing in the academy. I had on my heated jacket so I was fine, but I was still a bit cold.

I watched the clock waiting for the bell to ring so I could leave for lunch. Just five more minutes, come on! This clock needs to move faster. I groaned plopping my head on my desk. Every time I heard it click it felt like an hour had passed. I had only gotten a few hours of sleep the night before so it was hard to keep my eyes open.

Mr. Trein was talking about some random dude. The only words that came out of his mouth that I understood were dates, the rest I heard was pure gibberish. Finally, the bell rang and I practically jumped out of my seat.

"Wait my stuff!" I turned back and hit the desk. "Ow." I grabbed my bag and packed my stuff shoving it in. Once I finished I zipped it up and tossed it over my shoulders then ran out of the classroom. Eager to eat something.

As I made my way to the cafeteria Ruggie came from around the corner. "Oh hello, Y/n." I stopped as he walked up to me. "Hello, Ruggie," I said smiling at him. "Did you need something?"
"Yes actually. I need you to find Leona and tell him that he needs to come next class because we have a project!"

"Can't you see that I'm on my way to the cafeteria? I'm hungry and it's cold out here! Just do it yourself." I said crossing my arms over my chest. "But you're his boyfriend!" I stood straight and my face became red. "He is not my boyfriend!"

"He's not? Oh." I rubbed my forehead and calmed myself down, my face still a bit red. "Like I said just do it yourself. I'm hungry so leave me alone." Ruggie groaned. "Ya but you know him, he probably won't listen to me." He winded and I walked away, just wanting to get some food.

"Y/n pleaseeeeee!" Ruggie held onto my neck with his arms, his feet dragging on the floor making it harder for me to walk. "I'll give you F/f if you do it!" I stopped for a second before moving again. "A-and F/d!" I stopped and sighed. "Fine," I said grabbing his wrist and pulling them apart. Ruggie fell to the ground only to bounce back up. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I shoved my hand in his face before he could hug me. "I have one question though."

"Hmm?"

"Why are you so desperate to get me to do this?" He laughed while scratching the back of his head. "Well I may have..." he trailed off which cause me to raise my eyebrow. "Sorry I didn't catch that last part."

"I may have tried to blackmail him but he found out and destroyed the evidence." I chuckled. "That makes sense." I sighed and turned around. "I'll go tell him and see what I can do, but I can't promise that he'll be there." I walked away and waved at him. "Thank you!" He yelled. In a low voice, I said "Ya, ya." I continued to walk having an idea of where Leona was.

"Hey, Leona you here?" I called out. I walked over to his usual stop and found him sitting down wrapped in a brownish blanket. (Like in the picture above) He looked up at me. "What do you want?" He said frowning at me. I stared for a bit longer before letting out a soft laugh. "Are you cold?" I said lifting my hand to my lips. He just continued to frown and looked away. "What do you want herbivore." He said again in a more annoyed voice. "Ruggie asked me to tell you that you both have a project to do and he needs you to come to, the next class."

"Well, too bad for him I ain't going." I sighed. Well, Ruggie I did my best. "Ok then. That's all I needed." I turned around and began to walk away.

"Hey, herbivore wait!" I stopped and turned back around. "Yes?"

"Come here." I stood there for a few seconds confused before shrugging and walking over to him. "Did you need something?" I said stopping in front of him. "Sit down." I blinked a few times then sat down. "Ok, what now?" I asked putting my arm on top of my arched leg. Leona then crawled over to me and opened my jacket. He then sat on his side in between my legs and laid on my chest, snuggling up and laying his head on my shoulder.

"W-what are you doing?!" I said blushing slightly. "Just shut up and let me sleep." He said closing his eyes. I closed my eyes and calmed myself down. I guess this is happening. I wrapped my arms around Leona's waist and leaned back. A smile plastered on my face. I wonder if I can...

I looked down and saw that Leona was already asleep. I raised one of my hands and pet his ears. They flinched but relaxed as I began to scratch them, which earned a purr from Leona. I continued to do so, the blush on my face turning a bit redder. Leona's face gained a small red to them as well.

I sat there and watched as his chest would rise and fall. And moving bits of hair out of his face when they fell. He purred and I could feel the vibrations it made against my chest. It felt nice. I now didn't feel the cold hitting against my skin anymore. I was just warm all over.

Leona's POV:

I debated on whether I should cuddle up to him or not. I was cold and he seemed warm, especially since he had one of those heated jackets. He sat down next to me and I crawled over opened the jacket and lay on him. "W-what are you doing?!" He said as I heard his heart start to pound faster. "Just shut up and let me sleep," I said closing my eyes since I had gotten comfortable. So warm...

He stopped talking and I listened as his heart started to get slower. He placed his hands on my waist which cause me to slightly blush. Damn it, what is this stupid herbivore doing to me. I thought as my own heart became faster.

He then started to scratch my ears. I purred. This feels nice. I slowly started to dose off. Damn you herbivore.

1156 words
I hoped you enjoyed! Till next time!