Bugs - Jamil x M!reader

!I do not own the art!

-Fluff-

Jamil POV:

"A-are you sure about this Kalim?" I said as Kalim shoved me out of the door. "Yes! It's a good way for you two to get closer. Plus I'm going to hag out with Yuu today so go!" I groaned. "Fine..." I frowned and turned to walk away putting my hands in my pockets. "Have fun~!" I heard Kalim yell before his voice faded. As I was walking my phone began to ring. I grabbed my phone and took it out of my pocket. It's Y/n.

"Hey Y/n." I said into the phone. "Hey Jamil. When are you going to get here?"

"We're meeting in the library right?" I asked a bit nervous. "Yes."

"Alright then. Bye." I said before ending the call. I put my phone back into my pocket and made may way to the library.

Your POV:

I sat in the library reading a book waiting for Jamil to get here. I had gotten off the phone with him more than five minutes ago which was how long he said it would take to get here. I groaned and closed my book. Just then Jamil walked through the door. Oh just on time I guess...

"Hey Jamil!" I said waving at him, he waved back and walked over. "What took you so long?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He sat in the chair next to me the wood screeching on the floor. "Sorry I got in a little situation on my way here." He said laughing. My cheeks turned pink. He has such a wonderful laugh. I smiled, not even listening to a word that came out of his mouth. I admired his features. His smile, eyes, hair, and everything that my eyes picked up.

He was perfect.

"Umm Y/n...?" I snapped back into reality. I noticed that I had been staring at him a long time. "Sorry..." I awkwardly laughed. I looked away from him and caught something in the corner of my eye. "What's that?" I asked pointing to a brown spot next to Jamil's arm. "Mhm?" He looked over and immediately all the color drained from his face. "Kill it! Kill it!" Jamil jumped out of his chair and ran behind me causing me to flinch. I looked back over to see that the brown spot was actually a cockroach. I frowned and got up from my seat.

"It's just a cockroach." I said looking back at Jamil who was gripping tightly onto my shirt. "Yes that is correct. So it needs to be killed!" I laughed. "It's gone..." I looked back over to the table. It is gone...

Jamil looked around looking for the bug. Then I remembered something. Jamil hates bugs...no wonder he's so freaked out. I turned around to try to calm him down only to see the cockroach on his back. I froze. "Umm...Jamil stay still for a sec ok?" I said as he turned to face me. "What? Why?"

"Just hold still." I grabbed a piece of paper form the floor and walked over to him. "Is it on me!?" I quickly grabbed his waist pulling him towards me, grabbing the cockroach with the piece of paper and crushing it. My frown deepened. Disgusting.

"You ok? I know you don't like bugs..."

"Yes I-im fine. Thank you." I let go of Jamil and threw the price of paper away. "Well we should get to studying I guess." I said grabbing books out of my bag while Jamil sat down. "What should we do first?" I shrugged. "What ever seems the easiest for now them we'll go to the harder one."

"That sounds like a plan."

For the rest of the time we studied and talked. Occasionally stopping to take a small break.

638 words
I hoped you enjoyed! Till next time!