🎉 Happy birthday 🎉 - Sebek x M!reader

!I do not own the art!

(when I say a thing after birthday boy I mean the black and green thing around Sebek because I don't know what it's called. Sorry, this is late.)

-Fluff-

Your POV:

"Hurry up! He's going to be here any minute!" I yelled and directed people around. I took out my phone and saw that Lilia had texted me.

"How much longer should we stall him for? He's looking for you and Malleus."

"Just 5 more minutes then you can bring him here!"

"Ok!"

I turned off my phone and put it back n my pocket. "We got five minutes people! Let's hustle so we can get a bit of a break before we get into position!" I said, my voice echoing throughout the room. "Yea!" Everyone yelled back raising a fist in the air. I smiled. This is going to be perfect!

Sebek POV:

I continually tripped as Lilia shoved me around the school as Silver walked not too far behind. "May I know when we're going to the special surprise?" I asked Lilia. "We're on our way there right now!" I hope Y/n and Malleus-sama are there...

Your POV:

"Everyone they're on their way so get in place! Come on, come on!" We hid in our places, me and Malleus under the table where the cake was so that when he turned on the lights we would pop out right in front of him. I and Malleus were there because we were holding the happy birthday thing that went around him. Click. The door opened and three pairs of feet came through the door. "Why is it so dark? I can barely see anything."

Silver walked over to the light and I hugged Malleus to signal to him that it was time. As soon as the lights came on me and Malleus came out from under the table and everyone else came out from where they were hiding. With that everyone yelled something different but all meant the same thing.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEBEK!!" Confetti came flying down and balloons were released. I smiled even wider when I saw the look on Sebek's face. I looked away so as not to laugh out loud. Once I calmed down I looked back toward Sebek and the look on his face made my cheeks warm up and turn pink. His smile was cute. He was happy and liked what we had done for him and I could tell. Malleus had walked over to give Sebek his birthday boy thing. He put it on and I sware that his eyes glittered with stars for a second.

My smile shrank but held more love for the man that I had come to fall in love with. He looked and acted like a child. I crossed one arm around my stomach and placed the other between my chin and lip. I chuckled at the smiling mess before me as he talked to Malleus. It was nice to see Sebek like this, rather than the formal, strict, loud, and dedicated person he usually was. I sighed and straightened myself. "Hey! Who wants to dance?" I said as I looked over to the Dj that I hired and nodded.

He played some energetic music and people began to grab someone and dance with them. I walked over to Sebek and stopped in front of him. I then bowed and extended one of my hands to him while the other was behind my back. "Care to dance?" I said looking up at him, hoping that I didn't seem nervous. He cleared his throat. "I-i don't know how to..."

"You don't need to, I'll guide you. All you need to do is close your eyes." He looked away but ended up placing his hand in mine and I led him to the dance floor. "Just relax, ok?" He nodded and closed his eyes. I began to dance with him, twirling him and spinning around with the beat of the music(you can imagine how you dance and the song if you want to)

Time skip (after the party)

I pulled down some balloons and streamers and shoved them in the trash, then closed the lid. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Sebek. "Yes?" I looked at him as he looked at the ground, fiddling with his fingers. "I wanted to thank you for organizing this for me..."

"Of course," I said, smiling, and started to walk away as I was tired. "Oh yeah, wait a sec Sebek!" I turned back around. "Hmm?" I quickly grabbed Sebek by his waist and kissed him. I pulled back. "That's my birthday gift to you. Happy Birthday." I ruffled his hair and walked away, leaving a frozen Sebek speechless.

765 words
I hope you enjoyed! Bye :)