Loop - Floyd x M!reader

!I do not own the art!

!Dead Floyd AU!
(any actions that happen are a part of my AU of this so the characters will be ooc/out of character)

-Angst-

Your POV:

"Y/n, it's time to go...we've stayed here long enough. Come on."

"No. I'm not leaving him..." I sat at my lover's grave, my legs pulled to my chest. "Y/n he's dead. You need to accept it." Anger boiled in me at those words. "I can't just accept it!" I yelled standing up, my eyes red and puffy from crying. "You're his brother for god's sake! Why are you so calm?!" Jade stood there staring at me with a blank face. "Answer me, Jade!" He still stood there not even blinking. Jade slowly smiled. "If I'm being honest, I don't care that Floyd is dead. He was always annoying with his constant mood swings." My eyes widened at the words that I was hearing and I couldn't move. "I had been planning ways to get rid of him for a while now and it seemed to have finally worked."

"Y-you killed him?" I said backing up in shock. "He was your brother!" Jade shrugged his shoulders and started to smile even wider. "What the hell is wrong with you!!" I yelled clenching my fist and grabbing his collar. "Nothing." He said plain and simple. "But now that I've told you I can't have you telling anyone...oh, I have a wonderful idea." I pushed him away and stepped back. "Ow. Why don't we finish this quickly, hmm? If you miss my dear brother that much I'll let you stay with him."

I tried moving but my body wouldn't listen. Jade slowly stood up and dusted himself off. He then walked towards me and grabbed my head. "Night, night Y/n~" Snap! I felt a quick shock of pain before I lost consciousness, everything going black.

I sat up breathing heavily. I looked around and saw that I was in Floyd's room. Confused I looked down next to me and found Floyd sleeping peacefully while clinging to my waist. I took a deep breath out and ran my hand through his hair, my eyes glued to him. Was it all a dream...? Floyd smiled. I guess so. I laid back down and Floyd moved up closer. I smiled and continued to stroke his hair finding it calming. I slowly dozed off. My eyes closed and everything was silent.

"N/n! Wake up!" I groaned and opened my eyes only to be blinded by the light. "Hmm?" I blinked a few times as my eyes adjusted to the brightness. I looked up and saw Floyd standing in front of me, pouting. "Where are we?" I asked looking around only to see that we weren't in his room anymore. "Umm at the movies? And you fell asleep halfway! You promised me that you would try to stay awake!" What? I shook my head and stood up. "Sorry, love. I'll try to stay awake next time I promise." I smiled at him, scratching the back of my neck. "Mhm. Let's just go I'm bored." Floyd walked away and I followed behind him.

I guess I was dreaming of a dream where he died. Whatever. "Why don't we go back to NRC? It's getting late." I said as we walked along the sidewalk. "Fine." He said as he ran towards NRC. I laughed and started to chase him. "Floyd slow down!" I yelled still laughing. I saw a car coming in the corner of my eye and my smile dropped. "Floyd stop!" He continued to run as the car came closer. He's going to get hit! "Floyd stop I mean it! There's a car coming!" He slowed down and came to an abrupt stop when he saw the car. "Floyd move!" I ran faster. Screech! Crash!

"FLOYD! No, no, no! Floyd!" I cried as I stopped and kneeled, pulling Floyd into my arms. "God damn it!" tears fell as I held Floyd's body in my arms.

Gasp. I sat up breathing heavily. My eyes looked around and once again I was in Floyd's room. "W-what?" I said out of breath. I looked down and Floyd was there, sleeping...

I calmed myself down and laid back down. It's just a dream. It's just a dream. It's just a dream...

I closed my eyes and kept them shut. Then again I was in the movies with Floyd. The same thing happened even though I had tried to stop him. It kept happening over and over again. I would wake up in Floyd's room and would eventually fall asleep even if tried I to stay up and would then be in the movies. When I would stop Floyd from getting hit but something else would happen whether it be him getting hit by the car, falling into a construction site, getting shot, kidnapped, or something from above falling on him and killing him. He would end up dying somehow. It never stopped. When he dies it restarts.

I sat in the bathroom looking blankly at myself in the mirror. I had shed all my tears and couldn't even feel anything anymore. There was no point in trying to stop it. I can't stop it. So why bother trying if the outcome is always the same? Restart. Restart. Restart. Restart. Restart. That's all it does. "It's a loop...Jade put me in this stupid loop..."

889 words
I hope you enjoyed! Bye :)