Sick - Jack x M!reader

!I do not now the art!

Warning: Swearing, mention of blood, violence

-Fluff-

Your POV:

"Its really not that bad. Just a little scratch."

"You sprained your ankle." I chuckled. "You're not going to tell Jack right?" I looked at Ruggie who was putting some healing ointment on my ankle. "By the way, where is he? I haven't seen him all day."

"He's sick." Without thinking I sprung up on my feet. Only mildly regretting it. Ruggie meanwhile fell backward at my sudden movements. "Watch it! You almost hit me!" I looked down at Ruggie who was brushing dust off his pants. "Sorry." I extended a hand to him and he took it. I pulled him up and patted his head before leaving for Jack's room. Ow, ow, ow, ow. I guess I should have waited a bit longer for the ointment to heal better.

I slowed my pace down when I got closer to savanaclaws mirror. Taking a few minutes to catch my breath. I shouldn't have run all the way here. I stood up straight and walked through the mirror. With that, I was in savanaclaw within seconds. Now to find Jack.

I walked through the entrance and was met with those annoying, stuck-up, things. "Well look who it is~" I stopped as one of them grabbed my arm. I clenched my fist. "Oh if it isn't my favorite little dogs..." I said making sure to keep my voice as sarcastic as possible just to annoy them. "Who the hell do you think you are?" I frowned. "A bitch who doesn't give a fuck about you and wants to punch your face," I said smiling and pulling my arm out of his grasp. My smile instantly dropped as I turned in the opposite direction and began to walk.

"Where do you think you're going?! This is our dorm if you don't remember." One of the students grabbed my collar and pulled me back. This motherfucker.

(if you don't want to read about violence then skip this part, look for this ----)

I turned around and grabbed his arm and jabbed my knee into it. Snap. "Ahhhh!" I turned toward the two other students that were running at me, dogging the first one and kicking him in the back. The other one tackled me to the ground. I grabbed his head and headbutted him as hard as I could. "What the-" He toppled back and I rushed up jumping on him. Punching him with my fist back and forth. I stood up when I felt him stop moving under me.

"He looks better with a bloody face..." I turned around and was met with only one out of the three students. The other one must have ran. I took one final look at the student next to me. He won't be waking up for a long while...

----

I made my way toward Jack's room and knocked on the door before receiving a mumbled reply. "I'm coming in!" I opened the door and closed it behind me. "Y/n what are you doing here...?"

"I'm here to take care of you because I heard you were sick." I walked over to Jack and place my hand on his forehead. "You don't have a fever. Does your stomach hurt?" He shook his head. "I can take care of myself Y/n so leave. I don't want to get you sick."

"Well too bad 'cause I'm not leaving for the rest of the day."

"Don't you have class?"

"Well yes...but that's not the point. I can just go get any work that I need to tomorrow." Jack sighed. "I can't change your mind now can I?" I smiled. "Nope." I pulled up the chair from his desk and sat down. "Sleep," I said petting his ear. "Ya, ya..." I continued to pet his ears as he turned towards me and closed his eyes.

2 hours late :)

"Y/N!" I turned my head over to the door as Mr. Crewels' voice rang through my ears. "Shit..."

661 words
I hope you enjoyed! Bye :)