Fake photo - Vil x M!reader

!I do not own the art!

Warning: Blood, death, su*side, swearing

-Angst-

Your POV:

I lay in my bed scrolling through my camera roll when Yuu flings my door open. I sat up and looked at Yuu as he walked towards me. "What's wrong?"

"You need to take a look at this!" Yuu yelled shoving his phone in my face aggressively. "Ok ok! Don't just shove it in my face though." I grabbed it from his hand and froze.

Y/n caught cheating on Vil!

"What the hell? That's not true! Who the fuck posted this?" I yelled and stood up furious. Then a thought came to my mind and worry replaced my once-boiling anger. "Has Vil seen this...?" Yuu looked at me and nodded. All the color from my face had drained away. In a sudden moment I ran out of the room and towards pomefiore. "Y/n wait!"

I ran and ran until I got to the mirror and went in. Once I was in pomefiore I ran to Vil's room. I opened his door and the sight before me broke my heart. Vil had tears running down his face and his hair and makeup were a complete mess. Rook and Epel were beside him trying to calm him down. "Vil please let me-"

"What are you doing here Y/n?" Epel stood up, clearly angry. "Epel please calm down. Here is not the place." Rook said. I looked at Vil and he looked down. More tears falling down his cheeks. "Y/n please leave..." I stood there numb. "Vil please...I didn't..." I pleaded but he only looked in the opposite direction. "Vil..." My chest hurt, it felt as if it was being squeezed, stabbed, something. Tears threatened to fall and one managed to get out. I walked away feeling numb and betrayed. I walked faster wanting to lock myself in my room for the rest of the day.

I walked through the door and immediately made my way towards my room. "Y/n your back! Where the hell did you go?!" I ignored Yuu and walked past him. "Y/n wait! Why are you crying?" Yuu grabbed my hand and pulled me back. "Where did you go-"I looked at him, my eyes red and puffy. "Y/n..." I pulled my hand out of Yuu's and went to my room. I locked the door behind me and went into the bathroom.

I turned on the bathtub and stepped in to tired to take off my clothes. I laid there as the tub slowly filled up with water. I closed my eyes and relaxed. Everything started to become muffled until eventually all I could hear was silence. I felt warm and calm. I'm sorry...

Vil POV:

I ran to ramshackle as soon as I got the call from Yuu that Y/n was locked in his bathroom not breathing. Rook and Epel where behind me. Tears fell down my cheeks one after the other. Please be ok Y/n. Please don't do anything stupid. I ran faster as I came closer to the gate and my legs burned, my feet hurt, and I could barely breath. I opened the door and ran into the living room. "Y/n!"

"Hurry up and open the fucking door please!" I heard Yuu's broken screams. "We're trying our best!" I ran up the stairs and saw Yuu crying and weakly hitting the door. "Vil! Oh thank god! I told the ghost to go check on Y/n because I was worried and they found him in the bathtub not moving or breathing!" I held Yuu as Rook went past me and began to kick the door. The door broke and all of us ran in. "Y/n! Shit this door is also locked!" I grabbed my pen and shot at it which demolished it. Rook stood there as the smoke cleared up face shocked and brought a hand up to his mouth. No...please...

I ran to the door and saw Y/n in the bathtub, water overflowing and spilling all over the floor. I froze. There he was almost completely submerged in the blood red water. I gasped. "Y/n! Oh my god!" I yelled running towards him and cupping his face. "No, no, no please open your eyes! Y/n can you hear me?!" I screamed and cried as I hugged Y/n tightly. I tightened my grip as Rook tried to pull me away. "No! Rook please!" I said my voice breaking.

I don't remember what happened but Rook had told me that I passed out by the time any of the teachers had got to ramshackle. I now lay next to Y/n as he laid there on the bed in a coma. I laid on his side with my head on his chest as I listened to his heartbeat. It had been weeks since the incident. I had come and laid with him after class every day and would stay there for hours. Please wake up Y/n...I beg of you...

838 words
I hope you enjoyed! Bye :)