🎉 Happy Birthday 🎉 - Vil x M!reader

!I do not own the art!

-Fluff-

Vil POV:

I was woken up by banging on my door. I groaned. "What is going on...?" I sat up rubbing my eyes as Y/n bagged in. He had a big smile on his face. "Y/n dear what are you doing?" He ran over to me and pulled me out of bed. "I'm taking you on a date for your birthday! What else?" He said as he pushed me into my bathroom and shoved a small white bag at me. "Here put this on! I think that you're really gonna love it!" I grabbed it properly and tried to open it but Y/n stopped me. "Noo! Put it on first!" I chuckled. "Ok, ok I'm going." I closed the door behind me and began to change.

(this is the outfit in the bag)

Not bad. "Hmm." I was surprised at how well the outfit Y/n had picked for me looked on me. "Are you done?" I opened the door and saw Y/n's face brighten up. "Do you like it?" He asked with the biggest smile on his face that I had seen. "Yes, it's very nice." His smile turned into a frown and I looked at him confused. "If you don't like it just tell me. I would prefer you tell me the truth rather than lie to me..."

"I'm not lying. Especially since the fabric is soft, it's my color, and fits perfectly on my body. I love it dear thank you." He smiled again but it wasn't as bright. "Well, I'm going to make a few calls so when you finish getting ready I'll be outside in the front of the dorm, ok?" I nodded. He walked away and I started to put my makeup on.

I walked outside and saw Y/n leaning near the door. He looked up and waved at me, hanging up on whoever was on the phone with him. I stopped in front of him and he grabbed me by my waist and kissed me. "I love you Vil." I smiled. "I love you too."

I held onto Y/n's arm as I laid my head on his shoulder. "How much longer dear?"

"We're almost there just a bit longer, I promise." We were walking along a pathway through the forest. I looked around a took in the scenery. The air smelled fresh and I could hear multiple different birds chirping. Y/n nudged me and I looked up at him. "We're here." I looked ahead and saw a waterfall with lights all around. "Wow..." I walked forward all looked around me. "It's beautiful..." Y/n laughed. "I thought it would be the best place to take you. No other people to disturb us." I looked back at Y/n.

"As well as beautiful scenery, calming aura, and lovely view of my two favorite beings in the whole world. You and nature. Both beautiful in their ways." My cheeks warmed. "Follow me I have the perfect spot." I flowed behind Y/n as I continued to look around, still amazed by the forest. We came to a little spot near the waterfall but far enough to where we could still hear the animals. There was a blanket and some pillows on the ground as well as a basket. "How lovely."

We sat down and Y/n took out a variety of foods that I didn't recognize but looked delicious out of the basket. "These are some traditional foods from my world. I thought that you might like them so I made them." While I looked at them I could feel my mouth begin to drool. "Go ahead, pick what you want. They're all for you anyways." He smiled at me and I picked up and small chocolate-looking cake. "What's this?" I stuck in a fork that Y/n gave me. "It's called a lava cake. It's a small cake with melted chocolate inside."

"This is amazing! Hmm." We sat there eating while I occasionally asked Y/n what the dishes were called and made of. Once we finished Y/n walked me back to Pomefiore. "Thank you again for the date Y/n. It was fun."

"Of course." Y/n kissed me on the cheek before leaving. I closed my door and turned on my light. A box was on my bed. I walked over and opened it. There was a card and a necklace. I opened the card.

To: Vil

My dearest Vil.
I know this isn't much but I hope that you will like this necklace. I have made it so that when I eventually go back to my world I can still hear your beautiful voice. I have one as well so all you need to do is open the lock and press the inside and it will automatically call me from anywhere. I made sure that I had a friend of mine make it indescribable so that it doesn't break obviously. I love you dearly and never want me being in a different world affect our relationship.

Love Y/n

I smiled as I put the card down and picked up the necklace. I sighed. I quickly got changed and turned off my lights before climbing into my bed. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

875 words
I hope you enjoyed! Bye :D