Tired - Silver x M!reader

!I do not own the art!

Warning: Swearing, very short :D

-Fluff-

??? POV:

You were caught in between yet another fight. Grim and Ace never seemed to stop. Deuce tried to help but ended up joining as well. So you had told him to go cool off and that you would handle this. That was 10 minutes ago and you still can't seem to stop them. On one hand, you're pushing Ace away from Grim, and on the other, you're trying to stop Grim from going around your hand to hit Ace. You were already tired from class today and are now stressed from this situation. You wondered how Yuu dealt with this almost every fucking day.

You nessecarally didn't like yelling at people but if you didn't stop this now you would end up hitting both of them. So you did it. You yelled at them. "Both of you to stop! Now!" They froze and looked at the now furious Y/n standing in between the. "I'm not in the mood right now! So for once in your lives don't fucking fight!" You pushed Ace and Grim away from you and left. I'm so tired...

Your POV:

I walked away rubbing my forehead because now I had a headache. I groaned. "Now I feel bad for Yuu. Those two are so fucking annoying. I'm so glad it's the end of the day." I made my way to ramshackle and ended up bumping into Silver. "Oh hi, Y/n. Are you ok? You look tired."

"One, no. Two, I am tired." I crossed my arms and yawned. "If you want we can go to diasomnia and sleep there."

"I think I would prefer my bed," I said grabbing his hand and dragging him along with me. "So I we're going to ramshackle?" I nodded.

In Y/n's room :)

I threw my bag beside the door and went to lie on my bed. Silver followed but was less sloppy than me. He laid down and I readjusted so I was laying on his stomach then wrapped my arms around his waist. And within seconds I was passed out.

346 words
I hope you enjoyed! I'm sorry it was short but I didn't really have any ideas. Bye :)