Argument - Riddle x M!reader

Requested by: @BarneyxLogs
(Sorry if it's not as good as you wanted it)

F/m/n - Family/member/name

-Angst to Fluff-

Your POV:

"Can you just shut up for once!" I yelled, standing up from the couch. "You're always nagging me about not following your dumb rules!" I crossed my arms as Riddle glared at me. "Well maybe if you just followed them I wouldn't have to nag you all the time!" He yelled back. "I shouldn't have to follow them! They are your rules! Which means they should only apply to your dorm!"

"No, it doesn't! Everyone has rules that should be followed."

"Ya and those are laws! Laws are there so that no one does anything stupid! But your rules are based on keeping everyone in line! They supposedly keep everyone sane!" I yelled louder. "They do!" I let out a sigh. "No, they don't. Riddle these rules may be what build your character but they don't need to control every aspect of you!"

"Then why do you let F/m/n control you?!" I froze. "Every time they come to visit you let them walk all over you! You even let them body shame you Y/n!" I gritted my teeth and slapped Riddle across the face. "SHUT UP!"

I glared at him as he raised a hand to the now red spot on his cheek. I walked out the door, slamming it behind me. It's raining...

"I need to find Yuu..."

I called Yuu asking where they were. "Oh me and grim are at scarabia with Jamil and Kalim. Why?"

"Umm...No reason, I just wanted to know."

"Ok then. Bye!"

"Bye..." I ended the call and made my way back to our so-called 'dorm'. Feeling relaxed as the rain hit my body, my tears mixing with them.

(Time skip)-two weeks later :)

I plopped myself onto my bed and shoved my face into a pillow. "So what happened?" I heard Yuu ask from my doorway. What are they doing in (dorm name)? Never mind. "What do you mean?" I looked at them confused. They sighed. "Trey called me and told me that Riddle had locked himself in his room because of 'something' that happened. Which Riddle wouldn't say anything about. So what happened?"

"Me and Riddle had a fight..." I said in a muffled voice due to the pillow. "Really? You guys never fight though."

"Ya, I know," I said tears, ready to fall. "What was it about?" Yuu said walking over to the bed and sitting down. "I don't know. I just got so tired of him constantly nagging me about his rules so I-i just...snapped." I said as I lifted my head and turned onto my back. "Oh. Well, Y/n you gotta remember that Riddle was raised on rules..."

I sat up and looked at Yuu. "Ya I know but so was I. Sometimes I feel like if he were to be put in a situation where he had to either follow those rules or help me he would choose-"

"You." You said cutting me off. "He would choose you not his rules." he smiled. "He might choose his rules over you for curtain thing Y/n but he does let you off from time to time when he knows he shouldn't have." He does do that...

"Plus you know what Riddle's mother is like..." I looked down at the floor. I do. She's strict and plain rude.

I sighed. "Go talk to him." I frowned but nodded. I made my way over to Heartslabyul.

Another time skip :)

I stopped at Riddle's door and waved to Trey goodbye. I took a small breath in. Here we go I guess. I knocked on the door and was met with a croaky voice. "I told you to go away Trey." I sighed and grabbed a spare key that Riddle gave me. I turned it and opened the door. "Not Trey try again," I said closing the door behind me.

"Y/n." he looked over at me and I waves at him while I awkwardly smiled. His eyes were puffy from crying and his hair was messy. I walked over to a still-dazzled Riddle and waved a hand in front of him. He snapped back and tears started forming in the corner of his eyes.

My heart dropped and guilt replaced it. "I'm sorry for mentioning F/m/n. I know that I shouldn't have done that..." he looked down and I felt my heart drop further down. "It's not your fault. I was touching a sensitive topic as well so it's reasonable."

I cupped his face and kissed him. "You need sleep," I said as I pulled away. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of his seat and sat down. "Sit," I said as I patted my thigh. He blushed but sat down nonetheless. I laid his head down on my shoulder and hummed a random melody.

"I have to finish my work."

"I'll finish it ok? Just go to sleep. You need it." I said moving the chair closer to his desk. "No, it's ok I'll-"

"Sleep Riddle." He stopped talking and sighed. "Alright." I smiled and started working.

870 words
I hoped you enjoyed!