Sleepover - Floyd x M!reader

!I do not own the art!

Requested by: @Get_Socked1234
(I hope you like it) :D

-Fluff-

Your POV:

I grabbed multiple pillows in my arms and made my way down to the living room. "Yuu did you already get the blankets?" I yelled, dropping the pillows on the floor. "I'm bringing them now!" Yuu yelled back. "Ok!" I moved the couches so that they weren't so close together. I then grabbed a bag next to me that had an air mattress that was as big as the rug, maybe even bigger. I took it out and started to blow it up. "Is this all we need?" Yuu asked placing the blankets on the couch. I nodded. "Almost. Let me just finish this and we'll get to make the snacks."

"I can start now if you want." I frowned and turned over to look at Yuu. "Haha, very funny but no."

"Why?" I smiled. "Cause last time you spilled everything on the floor. Don't you remember?" Yuu turned away. "It was only one time. Plus it was your fault too."

"Mhm, ya sure. Keep telling yourself that." Knock. Knock. "Yuu go get-" Before I could finish my sentence Yuu ran over to the door. "Coming!" He/she/they opened the door and Floyd rushed through, hugging Yuu. Jade followed behind him. "Shrimpy!" Yuu chuckled and hugged Floyd back as Jade apologized. "Floyd I can't breath," Yuu said in a strained voice and I laughed. "Floyd let him/her/them go."

"Aww, fine..." Floyd pouted and Yuu took a few breaths in. "Where's N/n?" Floyd said. "Over here," I said raising a hand as I reattached the blow to the mattress cause it had fallen off. "N/n!" Floyd ran over to me and hugged me from behind. I laughed. "Hi, there love," I said patting his arms which were around my neck. He kissed my cheek over and over. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." Jade walked over and stopped in front of me. "If he causes any trouble just tell me, ok?" I smiled at him and nodded. "Then I'll be taking my leave. Floyd if I heard anything no more sleepovers." Jade said sternly and left. "Ya, ya..." I took the blow out of the mattress and put it up. I sighed. "They're done." Floyd let go of me and I stood up. He then immediately hugged me again. "Should we make the snacks now?"

"Nah. We can make them later. Let's just get comfortable and start watching movies." Me, Floyd, and Yuu set the mattress up and turned on the TV. "What should we watch?" I asked. "We should watch (movie name)!"

"Ok then. Oh, by the way where's Grim?"

"He's upstairs sleeping. He passed out as soon as we got back."

"Oh ok." We watched movies for the rest of the night and argued about what the movie was about, who would end up dating, and who would die. Floyd was laying on my side while Yuu lay on my legs. We had just finished a movie when we decided to start making pancakes. "Make sure not to whisk it for too long." Floyd nodded. Knock. Knock. "Did someone order something?" Everyone shook their heads. I sighed. "I'll go get it." I walked over and opened the door. "Umm...hello? Can I help you?"

"I'm here to drop off a package for Ace." For Ace? "I'm sorry I think that you the wrong place," I said a bit confused. " It says that this is the right address right here."

"GRIM STOP THAT!" I smiled awkwardly as Yuu yelled at Grim behind me. "Wait Floyd stop! Don't put that in there-"

Boom!

I turned around as I heard an explosion and the sound of fire. "Excuse me for a second." I closed the door and ran over to the living room. My mouth fell. "GRIM! YUU! FLOYD!" I yelled at the sight of the living room enflamed in blue fire and smoke coming out of the kitchen. "WHAT THE HELL!"

Yuu POV:

"I left you for 3 fucking minutes!" Y/n said and walked away.

We sat outside as the firefighters tried to put out the fire. Jade was apologizing to Y/n for the damage in the kitchen while I and Grim had just been yelled at, mostly Grim, for the living room fire. I groaned. "This is all your fault Grim! If you hadn't been blowing fire everywhere we wouldn't be in this situation!" I whisper-yelled at Grim and crossed my arms. I sighed. It's going to be a long night...

748 words
I hope you enjoyed! Bye :D