Games - Epel x M!reader

!I do not own the art!

-Platonic-
(I didn't have any ideas on Epel so ya :|

Your POV:

I sat in the ramshackle, rubbing my eyes. "It's been 3 hours! Just give him the goddamn card!" I yelled standing up. "No, he cheated!" Grim yelled back. "Please for god's sake!" I groaned. "Why couldn't we have a normal game night..." I turned around and sat next to Yuu. "I was wondering the same thing for the past hour and a half." I laid my head back and closed my eyes trying to block out the endless noise of Grim and Epel fighting.

Crash. I opened my eyes and looked at the source of the noise. "Oops..." Both Grim and Epel said at the same time as they slowly looked over at me. I had my arms crossed and was glaring at them with a menacing smile. "Five..." I said rubbing my eyes. They started running around trying to find the broom. "Four..." I began to stand up and Yuu did too, walking toward the other couch. "Three," I said more sternly and they rushed and rushed but still couldn't find the broom. "Two."

"Y/n have some mercy on them and tell them where the broom is," Yuu said loud enough so I could hear it but quite enough that Grim and Epel were too panicked they didn't hear him/her/them say anything. I smiled. "No...this is way more entertaining." Yuu sighed. "One." My smile widened as Grim and Epel froze.

Epel POV:

I frowned as Yuu gave me a packet of ice to put on my bruises. We had just finished cleaning the entire house and front yard. "I'm so tired!" Grim said as he lay on the floor, ears flat. "You're not alone there," I said putting the ice on my now black eye. I got it after I fell and hit a branch. "This is stupid! We accidentally broke the vase what's the big deal!" Grim yelled. "It's cause most of the things you break, coincidentally, are the things that Y/n pays for. Like the table you guys broke last time, Y/n paid for that. If I'm being honest he pays for all of the decorations here."

I looked around and saw how many decorations were in this one room fn there were a lot. Most of it alone was in the living room(or where ever you want it to be) "Yuu, I got the rest of the games to from your room!" I looked over and saw Y/n holding a bunch of board games. "Why do you have so many board games?!" Yuu shrugged. "I get bored."

"Let's just continue so we can get this stupid dare over." I nodded and walked over along with Grim and Yuu. "This is going to take a while..." I sighed.

Your POV:

We were about to finish our last game, (game name). I was happy, we had been playing multiple different games for hours, and I was tired. "Can we hurry up? It's already 11:00 and I'm going to pass out." I said, my legs shaking as they tried to keep me from collapsing. "Come on we only have this last game!" Yuu winded. "Fine..."

"Thank you!" Grim said before falling asleep. "Epel why don't you stay here for the night." Epel nodded and I went to show him to one of the extra rooms. "Come on Yuu we're all tired so let's get some sleep. Plus tomorrow we don't have to go to school so we'll finish tomorrow." Yuu sighed and made his/her/their way to his/her/their room. "Night..."

"Night."

569 words
I hope that you enjoyed! Sorry I haven't been posting :D