Teasing - Jade x M!reader

This will be shorter than usual. Sorry

-Fluff- ?

Your POV:

My eyes struggled to stay open as I watched Jade and Floyd argue about something random. I covered my mouth as I felt a yawn coming. A small tear formed in the corner of my eye. I lay down on the couch and closed my eyes. Slowly drifting off.

3 hours later

I was parsley awake when I heard the front door open and close, then footsteps coming closer. "Y/n were back!" I heard the muffled voice of Yuu echo through the room. "Y/n? Where are yo-" I opened my eyes and saw Yuu standing a few feet away from the couch. "He's waking up!" I groaned, rubbing my eyes which were still heavy.

I felt a heavy weight on my chest which made it kind of hard to breathe. I sat up using my arms to keep myself from laying back down. I looked up and saw Jade on me. His face was bright red. I could feel my face begin to heat up a little. I smirked.

"May I know why you're on top of me, Jade?" I said as his face turned a darker shade of red making my smirk widen. He hid his face in his hands. The tips of his ears turned the same shade of red as his face. "I need an answer, darling~" I lifted my hand and moved the piece of black hair behind his ear. Then moved my hand down to his chin making him look me in the eyes. His face turned even darker if that's even possible.

"I-i..." I flipped him over so that his back was now on the couch. I pinned both his hands to the armrest and stared down at him. "You still haven't given me an answer."

He squirmed below me trying to get free from my grasp. Like I'll let that happen. I tightened my grip and pinned his legs so they stayed in place. "Answer me."

Meanwhile...

Yuu POV:

"This is getting spicy~," I said zoomming in on them to get a better look at Jade's face. "Mmmm!"

"Shut up Floyd you're going to get us caught!" I said reattaching the cloth around the apple. I turned my attention back to Y/n and Jade. This is going to be good blackmail. I smiled. "Mhmmmmm!!" I snapped my head back at Floyd and kicked him in the stomach. "Shut up!" I whispered-yelled at him. He fell over and hit his head. I stuck my tough out at him and continued my recording.

433 words
I hoped you enjoyed! Again sorry for the short story.