Cooking - Trey x M!reader

!I do not own the art!

-Fluff-

Trey POV:

I rushed around the kitchen gathering ingredients and the utensils needed. I set oven temperatures and put the cake batter in. "Here we go. Ow!" I pulled my hand back as the the hot metal burned me. Meanwhile, the cake batter I had tried to put in fell to the ground and spilled everywhere. "Oh come on..." I groaned and went to get a rag to clean up the mess. I turned around and bumped into someone. I fell back only to be caught and pulled back up. I opened my eyes and looked up. "Oh, I'm sorry Y/n I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

"It's ok I wasn't paying attention either." I straightened myself up quickly to clean up the mess I had made faster. "I have to go now. I'm kinda in a rush." I said and pushed past Y/n to get the rags.

I looked around for clothes and found nothing. "Where are they?!" I looked around in cabinets, drawers, and anywhere else I could think of. Maybe I just missed them in the kitchen. I walked back and saw Y/n whisking the cake batter I had forgotten about. I looked down at where I had dropped the cake batter and it was spotless. "Oh, Trey your back. I saw how stressed you were so I decided to help you with baking a bit so you have less work."

"Really?" Y/n nodded. "Well thank you then." I walked over and got right to work. "I'll get all the cakes and tarts in and out of the oven while helping with the mixing and ingredient gathering since just putting them in and out is an easy job." I nodded and continued to mix the ingredients for the tarts.

Your POV:

I moved around the kitchen setting the temperatures on the ovens and pouring the batter into their containers. "How many more do you need to make?" I asked closing the oven and starting it up. "About 3 or so more than were done." I smiled and stretched my back. "After this, you should take a break." I turned around and leaned on the counter. "I can't. I still need to frost the cakes and put them all away in their boxes then deliver them to my family." I frowned. "Look I know that you're helping your parents but if you keep working and don't take any breaks you'll overwork yourself."

"I know I know." He sighed. "I just want to help them as much as I can." He poured the now-last batter into three small containers and put the bowl in the sink. I walked over and grabbed two of them while Trey grabbed the last one. "You can still take breaks thought Trey. They will understand."

I opened the oven and placed the two containers in with Trey following. "Take a break. Or at least take a nap. You need sleep." I closed the oven and pressed start. Trey frowned. I cupped his face and turned his head to face me. "Trey even Riddle is worried about you." He avoided my eyes and hesitantly tried to answer.

"You leave me no choice then." I sighed and removed my hands. "What?" I picked him up, tossing him over my shoulder. "Y/n what are you doing?!" I ignored his protest and walked to his room. "Y/n put me down! We can't just leave those cakes in the oven!"

"We won't, I'm just taking you to your room so you can sleep. I'll come back later and take them out. We can frost them tomorrow." Trey continued to try and get out of my grasp but failed greatly and eventually gave up.

We arrived at Trey's room and I plopped him on his bed. I then claimed in and pulled him close to me as he was getting up. "Y/n let me go." I kept a firm grip on him as he wiggled around. "The sooner you stop the faster this will go by." After I said that he seemed to have understood and stopped moving around. "Finally deciding to give up?" He nodded and relaxed. I pulled him closer to me and closed my eyes.

Time skip :)

Cater POV:

I already knocked three times! "Trey I'm coming in!" I opened the door and was about to turn on the lights when I saw Trey sleeping with Y/n. "Oop." I slowly took out my phone and snapped a quick photo before leaving. "Time to show Riddle!"

760 words
I hope you enjoyed! Bye :)