Nightmares - Kalim x M!reader

Requested by my friend

Warning: blood, swearing, abuse(only a slight mention)

-Fluff-

Your POV:

I was running through the woods bare foot. Turning corners and jumping over bushes. I have to lose him. I just have to.

"Get back here you brat!" A voice echoed behind me making my heart jump and my feet move faster. Tears were running down my face making everything blurry. My legs aching, lungs burning and out of air, heart pounding against my rib cage, and my arms hitting my sides as they move back and forth.

Warm blood trickled down my mouth, head, feet, and knees. Leaving a small trail behind me. "Y/N!" My legs got weaker and weaker with each step that I took but got faster at the same time. I tripped over a branch in the ground causing me to fall flat on my face.

Everything was spinning. I tried to push myself back up but it was no use, my arms were numb and my legs wouldn't corporate. I have to get away! I dragged my body over to the nearest tree and sat there so I could catch my breath.

My head hurts...

My ears began to ring getting louder and louder by the second. "There you are you little bitch." Before I could react he grabbed my legs and began to drag me back to the house. "NO! NO! Let me go! I don't want to go back, please!" I begged and screamed, my nails clawing at the dirt trying to get a firm grip on something.

"Let me go!" I struggled, kicking my free foot so that it hit his hand. "Stop moving brat!"

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs hopping that somebody would hear me. My father laughed. "No one's going to hear your screams. We're in the middle of the forest, remember?" I froze. We are. No. No. NO!

Everything became muffled and black. I woke up in a cold sweat. Kalim's face coming into view. "Y/n are you ok? You were screaming in your sleep." He said grabbing my arm as I sat up. I looked around and saw that I was in his room not the forest. It was a dream. I sucked in a shaky breath while rubbing my eyes. "Y-yes I'm fine. Thank you for your concern love." I said looking at him and smiling.

"Sorry for worrying you. Just a bad dream." He didn't seem convinced by the look on his face. "A-are you sure?" I nodded and pulled him into a hug, giving him a soft kiss on his forehead. "I'm sure."

He leaned into the hug and wrapped his arms around me. "If you want to talk about it I'm here." I placed my chin on top of his head and closed my eyes. "Thank you for the offer love but it's ok. Let's go back to bed, we have school tomorrow."

He nodded and we laid back down. His head on my chest and arms still tightly wrapped around me. "Good night."

"Good night. I love you."

"I love you too." I responded quietly before falling back to sleep.

529 words
I hoped you enjoyed! Again sorry if it's short 😅