Panic - Jade x M!reader

!I do not own the art!

-Angst-

Requested by: @sapttyy
(I hope you like it) :D

Jade POV:

"Azul do you know where Y/n is?" I asked. "No sorry Jade." I frowned. "It's ok. Thank you anyway." I walked out of his room and took out my phone as I made my way to Heartslabyul. Still no answer...

I began to worry and walked faster. Y/n had been ignoring me for the past 3 days and hadn't been answering my calls for some reason. Y/n had always picked up when I called him unless he was taking a shower or his phone was dead, but he would tell me right after he saw I had called him, so why wasn't he answering now. My mind filled with multiple different explanations. I shook my head trying to regain concentration and cleared the thoughts out of my head. I stopped and took a deep breath. Collecting myself. I took a breath out and continued walking, my mind now cleared and collected. "I wonder what's wrong..." I whispered to myself.

Your POV:

I laid on Ace's bed, tears falling heavy down my face. My eyes were stinging, my throat sore, and my body curled up in a small ball. My chest felt tight as I tried to breath. I couldn't move and no one was around me. Tears were blurring my vision. I think Ace had gone somewhere, I don't remember. I can barely remember anything since yesterday and I don't know why. I randomly started crying on my way here and felt that someone was watching me. I brushed it off until I was in a different place.

I can't remember anything if what happened only that when I woke up Ace was shaking me, and he took me too his room. I then started to cry uncontrollably, and here I am.

"He just started crying and I don't know what's happening!" I heard muffled voices as the door hit the wall. "Y/n!" I was lifted and pulled into someone's arms. I grabbed onto who was holding me by instinct, clutching their shirt as hard as I could. "Y/n breath. Breath..." A soothing voice said and I tried to calm myself down. "That's it. Ace calls Jade." I exhaled shaky breaths and then inhaled. I had calmed down and I felt drained.

"It's ok Y/n. I'm here." I recognized the voice to be Riddle's surprisingly. "He said he's already on his way!" I loosened my grip on Riddle and lay on his lap. I stared blankly ahead. Not having the slightest energy to move. "Where is he?!"

"Over here." I heard footsteps and Jade's voice but couldn't be bothered to move. "Y/n!" His face appeared in front of me and Riddle moved. "We'll leave you two." From what heard they both left, closing the door. "Y/n look at me." Jade grabbed my shoulders and sat me up. "Y/n why have you been ignoring me?" My eyes flickered. That's what he's asking me. Not even 'Are you ok?' or 'What happened?' I slowly looked up, my face still blank because I couldn't make any type of emotion right now. "Well? Y/n I need you to answer me."

"Fuck...you..." I said with all the energy I could gather. He became madder than he was before. "What? Y/n what the hell!" He clenched his fist and I laid back down and fell asleep. Y/n~

Jade POV:

"Y/n? Y/n wake up." I shook my lover. "Y/n please this isn't funny. I'm sorry I yelled at you but I just couldn't wait to ask you why. Y/n...? Y/n? Y/n wake up!" I moved my hand and checked his pulse. It's fading...

Other POV:
(You can do what you want with this part, whether it be this person getting revenge on Y/n or Jade I just wanted to add this)

I watched as my plan went on. It was going just right. "Fair well bitch." I whispered while waving at him from afar. I continued to watch as the commotion escalated more and more. It was entertaining watching them cry and desperately try to find a way to wake Y/n up. Very entertaining. "Good luck with that. He's probably gone by now, so I should get going." I hopped off of the tree I was on and opened a portal, walking through it while laughing.

700 words
I hope you enjoyed! Bye :D