Talking - Ortho x M!reader(platonic)

!I do not own the art!

Requested by: @Yuri_the_simp
(I hope you like it and I'm sorry it took so long🥲)

-Platonic/Fluff-

Your POV:

As I walked around the campus I spotted a blue flicker ahead. I stopped and then proceeded to walk over but walking a bit faster. Maybe Idia finally decided to come out of his room again. I thought as I turned a corner only to see not Idia but Ortho. "Ortho? What are you doing here?" I said walking over to him. "Oh, big brother Y/n!" He immediately stood up and hugged me.

"It's so nice to see you!" I smiled and hugged back. "It's nice to see you too." He let go and it look as if his eyes sparkled. "How are you doing?"

"Good. You?"

"I've been better..." My smile dropped. "What's wrong? Did those guys pick on you again?" I clenched my fist and softly gritted my teeth. "No, no! They didn't do anything." I released my fist and sighed in relief. "Then what's wrong? Did someone else do something?"

"No, it's not anything like that." I raised my eyebrow. "Then what's wrong? I'm sure whatever it is I can help." I said placing my hand on his shoulder. He then brushed it off. "It that!" He yelled. I stood up straight at his sudden outburst. "What?" I said confused. "How everyone always treats me like I'm some little kid when I'm not! They always treat me as if I'm fragile! Like I'll break at any moment!"

I stood there looking at him shocked. That was the first time I ever hear Ortho actually get mad, mad. He gasped. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to yell at you!" I sighed. "Ortho it's ok."

"Are you sure?" I nodded. "Come on let's sit down. You seem like you need to get a few things off your chest." I said sitting down on the grass and patting a spot next to me. He came over and sat down. "So what was with that outburst? That's something that doesn't happen every day."

"Well...it's just I'm tired of people treating me like I'm a kid."

"That part I heard." I looked over and Ortho pulled his legs up to his chest. "I've gotten used to my brother treating me like a kid but now everyone treats me like a kid. It's annoying." I chuckled.

"You need to understand Ortho a lot of people, including me, view you as a kid." Ortho groaned. "But I'm not!" I sighed. "Look Ortho I know you are not a kid but your energy and positivity give me an impression of a child. And I know you're really smart and mature for your age but that's just something you might have to get used to."

"But what about my feelings? What about how I want people to treat me?"

"Then you tell them. I'm not saying that your feelings aren't valid, I'm just saying that some people view you as a kid so they'll treat you like one. If you just ask them and give them reasons they'll understand." I said smiling. "Thank you for the help big brother Y/n."

"Anytime." Ortho stood up and began to walk away but stopped. "What about romantic feelings?" I quickly stood up and walked towards him. "Why don't you discuss that with your brother rather than me?" I said while awkwardly pushing him forward. "Ok! Thank you again for helping! Bye, big brother Y/n!"

"You're welcome." I waved him goodbye as he disappeared from my view. Sorry, Idia but you're going to have to deal with that...

I walked back to ramshackle. Wait a minute...it's been too quiet...

"I need to find Grim and Yuu!"

Idia POV:

"Big brother! I'm back!" I turned around and saw Ortho coming in. "Oh, welcome back Ortho." I said before going back to playing my game. "Big brother I have a question." I took my headset off one of my ears. "Hmm?"

"What should I do if I'm feeling romantic emotions?" I turned around and faced Ortho. "What?! Ortho you like someone? No, your too young!"

680 words
I hoped you enjoyed! Bye :)