Sick days

14 year old Jude was laying in his bed feeling very ill. He had just started his relationship with Connor and now he can't spend time with him at school.
Jude laid to the side of his bed sadly, closing his eyes and hoping this day of hell will be over. His temperature got checked from Steph and Lena an hour ago, and it came out to be 102.2.
Lena slowly opened the door, smiling at Jude sympathetically. Jude turned to her, sighing.
"Hi."
Jude looked up at her, waving slightly. "Hi."
"How are you feeling?" Lena walked over and stood over him, putting her hand on his forehead softly. "Still a slight fever." Lena nodded as Jude groaned in dislike.
"I need to go to school tomorrow. I can't miss any other things we're learning." Jude weakly said.
"Love, it's only 8th grade." Lena laughed.
"It's a big deal!" He put the pillow that laid behind him to over his face.
"Maybe for now." She chuckled. "Have you talked to Connor today?"
"Not much; but he did say good morning." Jude responded as a blush crept up on his face. Lena smiled at the thought of her own son having his first relationship with a boy.
"Is he coming over?" Lena asked, throwing the dirty tissues into the garbage. Jude shrugged, unknowing. "Oh. Well, I will be in the kitchen. Would you like chicken noodle soup?" Lena smiled.
"Yes please." Jude smiled but coughed afterward. Lena nodded, leaving his room.
---
Two hours later, school would've ended-which meant Jude could finally talk to Connor. He sent him a text with a smile on his face.
"Hey, what's up?"-Jude"
"Nothing much, baseball practice, you?-Connor."
"Sick, and dying:/-Jude"
":( I'm sorry babe. I really hope you feel better, and that I could be there with you.-Connor"
"It's okay. See you tomorrow?-Jude"
"Of course. Xx-Connor"
Jude put his phone down with a sigh. As much as he hated being sick, at least he didn't have anything to do but talk to Connor and relax. He missed seeing his face and laughing with him. This may sound cliche, but one day without Connor felt like one month.
---
Jude opened his eyes again, and got out of bed groggily in his long pajamas. Wiping his eyes as he woke up, he looked into the kitchen and saw a hot plate of cookies on the counter. His mouth watering, Jude walked over about to take one. As his hand reached for it, he saw the note right next to it.
"Only when you feel better. Love you!-Lena"
Jude smiled, nodding to himself as he took his phone out of his pocket. About to send another text, the doorbell rang suddenly. Jude looked up from his phone, puzzled. He walked to the door and opened it. It was Connor, standing there with his soaking wet leather jacket.
"Practice was canceled." Connor half smiled, looking up at the thundering noises above him.
"Come in before you get sick too!" Jude chuckled as Connor walked inside. As Connor leaned in for a kiss hello, Jude stumbled back slightly. Connor looked at him questionably.
"I told you I don't want you getting sick, silly." Jude smiled, shrugging. Rolling his eyes, Connor put his bag down.
"According to science class, you can't get sick from kissing another sick person." Connor smirked, looping his arms around Jude's waist. "Plus, being sick won't stop me from kissing my boyfriend." He leaned in again, but Jude released from his grip, stepping back.
"You might not want to risk it." Jude said, sniffling from his cold. Connor pouted, sitting down.
"Ooh, cookies!" Connor smiled, grabbing one and eating one as Jude glared at him.
"My cookies." Jude grabbed the plate, playfully sticking his tongue out at Connor.
"How about I get sick so then I can actually kiss you?" He laughed, stepping closer.
"Not the best plan." Jude responded, walking to the other side of the counter. "Don't risk it." He smiled.
"I am one to take risks, you know." Connor winked, referring from when he snuck out to see him along with Daria and Taylor.
"And look where it got you." Jude raised his eyebrows, flirting.
"It brought us together, didn't it?" Connor asked, leaning across the counter. Jude blushed.
"That was an exception." He smiled as Connor laced his hand in Jude's.
"And this one isn't?" He whispered, keeping his smirk glued to his face.
"Well-I didn't say that-"
"Then what do you mean?" Connor was inches from Jude's lips, a smile playing on his face.
"I-don't know." Jude but his lip. Connor leaned in for his kiss, but ended up kissing a cookie. That Jude had just put in front of his face.
"Damn you're good!" Connor laughed as Jude laughed along, making himself another bowl of soup.
"I know I am." Jude looked back at him as the microwave was on with the soup inside.
"I will get that kiss." Connor whispered to himself.
----
"You sure you aren't getting bored?" Jude asked Connor as they watched tv. He smirked at Jude.
"Of course not." Connor answered, his hand reaching for Jude's. Jude pulled his hand back, giving Connor a look.
"Just one?" Connor asked.
"Nope."
"Please?"
"No."
"Jude!"
Jude rolled his eyes at Connor, but thought of something. He quickly ran to the kitchen, grabbing clear ceramic paper from the cabinet. He cut just the right amount, and went back to the living room. Connor looked at him quizzically.
"Kissing with plastic between us?" Connor asked.
"Haven't you ever watched "Pushing Daisies"? It's so cute." Jude blushed at the thought of it.
"I guess it would be." Connor shrugged. With that, Jude placed the plastic between them, and they leaned in, pressing their lips against each other. Connor raised his eyebrows in delight, keeping his eyes closed while Jude did the same. After five minutes of kissing, they pulled apart, and Jude threw the ceramic paper on the table, looking at Connor once more.
"What's wrong-"
Jude grabbed him, kissing him for real. Connor kissed him back, wrapping his arms around his waist softly. Jude moaned from the back of his throat, wrapping his arms around him. After a few minutes, they pulled apart again.
"I'm sorry." Jude blushed, looking down.
"How come?" Connor stroked his cheek softly.
"If you get sick." He chuckled, a blush sticking to his cheeks.
"It's worth it." Connor smiled, pecking him on the lips again.
----
The next day
----
Connor woke groggily from bed, rubbing his eyes.
"ACHOO!"
-----
Hahaha I went creative with this. Pushing Daisies was an actual song on abcfamily that had gotten canceled :X
Hope you enjoyed!
<3 -A