Can you help?

"Can you please help us?" Jude bit his lip, holding Connor's hand as he looked at the doctor in front of him.
"I'm sorry, but there's nothing we can do." The doctor serenely responded, shaking her head.
"Please! It just won't stop and, we can't live like this." Connor pleaded the doctor, furrowing his brows sadly.
"Well, there may be something." The doctor looked at her clipboard, scratching her chin. "You see, according to the clipboard, you two are 99.9% deep into this. And I'm afraid you can't do anything about it, but if you change your behaviors, it may lower." She nodded.
"But what if it doesn't?" Jude held onto Connor. The doctor smiled at that, but quickly shook out of it and looked back at the clipboard.
"Then, I'm afraid you can't stop it. It's very common in couples, especially considering the fact that you are a very known couple, it's even harder to get rid of." The doctor breathed.
"So you're saying you can't do anything?" Connor cried, looking at his boyfriend nervously.
"No. Only you two will have that ability." The doctor answered again.
"According to archiveofourown, there's 325 works of you two on here." She read the clipboard."There's many on wattpad, and some on fanfiction.net."
Connor looked down while Jude comforted him, rubbing his back.
"On Tumblr, thousands of people adore you two. And there are hundreds of fanpages. And," she looked at the next page on the clipboard. "And, you're all over Instagram too."
Jude groaned, shaking his head. Connor kissed his cheek and Jude blushed.
"Aww." The doctor almost fangirled, but returned to normal. She cleared her throat. "But I'm afraid you two are 99.9% adorable." She sighed, nodding as he looked up at them.
"No!!!" Jude cried as Connor pulled him close.
"I'm sorry that you are hearing this now." She had an apologetic look on her face. "It must be very hard."
"It is, believe us." Connor responded, sighing.
"Yeah, well." The doctor shrugged. "So now can I hug you two?!" She smiled widely, biting his lip.
They both groaned, but nodded. The doctor excitingly ran over, hugging the two of them. "YAY!" She squealed as she pulled apart from the both of them.
"Yeah yeah yeah... Thanks doc." Jude frowned as they walked out. Squeals were then heard down the hall.
"Would you quit it?!" They both exclaimed.
They were just too adorable for their own good.
------
HAHAHA YESSS
I loved this one.
hope you laughed as hard as I did writing it!
-A