Sleep-Talking

It was midnight, and still, Jude could not fall asleep. He looked up at the moon perfectly shown from his window, and smiled, just hoping that the earth stayed this perfect for one moment, not daring to be ruined by anything. Everything was perfectly still and wonderful, until he heard a particular noise....
It was coming from a sleeping Connor Stevens whose his lips were slightly parted, had ruffled hair and eyes that remained closed and relaxed as he breathed softly through his nose. But this particular night, he was lightly snoring through his mouth. Jude arched an eyebrow up as he turned to him, observing his feature and watching his unconscious action. Weirdo. He's probably just really tired. Jude thought to himself as he turned back over, closing his eyes and trying to sleep. Minutes later, the noise got quite annoying, and Jude covered his ears. "Quit it!" He whispered, lightly nudging his friend. The noise quickly stopped, but he was still sleeping. Connor now had a small smile painted on his face, looking like he felt better and was definitely at peace. Jude rolled his eyes at his facial expression, turning back once more.
Focus on sleep Jude, just focus. Ugh, try counting sheep at least. 1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, 4... Sheep...
Jude counted sheep tiredly, realizing himself that finally he was going to fall asleep.
Unfortunately, that was incorrect.
As Jude slowly but mentally counted Sheep, Connor began whispering random things, but fortunately it was really low so Jude could not hear.
9 sheep... 10 sheep... 11....
Connor's random mutters began to increase volume, and Jude was interrupted by the noise, looking back at his friend.
Connor lay there, mutters weird words like, "stop" or "off" which really puzzled Jude as he muttered them.
"Connor?" Jude whispered, arching an eyebrow up. Connor smiled in response, but Jude tell he was sleeping still.
"Jude." Connor whispered ever so quietly, his head comfortably sinking into the pillow.
"O-Kay..." Jude almost chuckled, trying to get back to sleep.
A couple minutes later, he felt two pairs of arms wrap around his slim body, obviously sending shivers down his spine. "C-Connor?" Jude whispered. Connor moved closer, resting his head in the back of Jude's neck. "Connor w-what're you doing?" Connor didn't respond, he just kept his arms wrapped around Jude, sleeping consistently. Jude bit his lip, trying to think of something. He should definitely be taking advantage of this, so slowly but cautiously, he turned around facing Connor's sleeping self. Jude gulped, but took a deep breath, and leaned in slowly, letting his lips meet Connor's. He didn't move, he just let the feeling linger as he kept them on. A few seconds later, he felt movement against his lips. Connor must've figured out what was going on, because he woke up the minute he felt a pair of lips rest on his own. He kissed back softly, knowing he was half awake and probably assuming this was a dream. Jude pulled away, pecking his lips once more and looking at him. Connor smiled, closing his eyes and turned to the other side, not making a noise, Jude looked at him and yawned slightly, turning to his own side before falling asleep.
-----
Next morning
------
Jude awoke next to a slightly awake Connor, who was looking up at the ceiling. Jude looked at him quizzically, arching an eyebrow up.
"What's up?" He asked in a tired-waking up voice. Connor looked at him with a small smile.
"I just had a weird dream last night, that's all." He shrugged, taking off his pajama bottoms and slipping on his jeans.
"Oh?" Jude responded, sitting up and adjusting his bed hair. Connor smiled at him, and bit his lip.
"Yeah, I did." He said. "Quite interesting really." He raised his eyebrows, walking over again. Jude's heart raced as he came over. Connor bent down, putting his hand on Jude's chin, giving him a light kiss on the lips.
"Now, it's a dream come true. Guess you wanted a midnight snack last night." Connor chuckled against his lips. Jude blushed as Connor kissed him again, pulling away once more.
"See you on Monday." He said as he walked out of the room, leaving Jude all flushed and giggly.
-----
Yeah it's really short, but I think I'm getting writers block :///
I hope you guys enjoyed!!!
-A