Class 1-A

"Nezu, what do we do about Yui and high school?" Aizawa grumbled, knowing fully well that she was under U.A. 's protection after learning about her affiliation with the LOV. There was no way she wasn't going to be placed in a U.A. class.

Nezu stood from his chair, placing a paw on his chin.

"Ah." He turned towards Aizawa, lightly smiling at the solution presented. "Well you are her guardian, legally and protectively. I think it would be fitting to place her in 1-A, that way you can keep an eye on her, and she can be protected and possibly stopped."

Aizawa sighed, knowing that that was the most possible solution.

"But," His eyes looked up at his superior. "I do not want her participating in the entrance exam."

—--------------------

She woke up early on the first morning before school, her uniform was freshly ironed and hung on her door.

"Shota?" She spoke lightly, walking into the kitchen.

He grumbled in response, not looking up from his coffee.

"Are you sure I'm cut out to be a hero?" She sighed, looking into the lukewarm cup he had set out for her. "I mean all of the other-"

"It doesn't matter what all of the other students think about you." He cut her off, looking into her eyes. "Yui, look at me."

Her eyes flicked up, and she met his gaze. His eyes held no malice, and she could see the concern bouncing behind his iris'.

"You are not the girl you were five years ago. You are not the monster you think you are."

She broke eye contact and stood from the chair.

—-----------------------

Yui smoothed her blazer one last time, and took a deep breath before going to push the door open.

"Please get your feet off the desk! Only one day in school and you are already disrespecting U.A. property!" A boy with blue hair yelled at the ash blond who had propped his feet up on the desk in front of him.

Yui shuffled in, and slid into her assigned seat.

"What were you, born with a stick up your ass crack?!" The ash blond boy yelled in retaliation. "What school did you even go to?!"

"Soumei Junior High School! The name is Iida Tenya." His hand slammed down onto his open palm.

"Soumei!? Rich and you have a stick up your ass?!" His eyes scanned the classroom, looking for other 'victims', when the door cracked open and a freckled green haired kid walked in.

"Deku?!"

'This is going to be a long year.' Yui sighed, resting her chin on her palm. Her phone rang once, and she looked at a text from Aizawa reading 'see you in a moment.'

"If you're going to go buddy hunting do it somewhere else, this is the department of heroics." Aizawa grumbled, clearly annoyed at the situation but enjoying the confusion on his new students' faces. "It took you lot 8 seconds to shut up. This won't do for the rest of the year."

"My name is Aizawa Shouta, and I'm your homeroom teacher. Go get changed and meet me down at the P.E. grounds." He spoke more clearly, and all of the students looked in awe at the person who had crawled out of a yellow cocoon to teach their class.

'I should've known Shouta would have pulled this shit on me on the first day of class.' Yui glared at her guardian. 'I just want to go to sleep.'

But instead of protesting, or texting him that she had gone home, she followed her classmates out of the room and got changed just like everyone else.

-