Limitations

Yui grunted, falling out of the abyss onto her back. She could feel the back of her head start to bleed.

'Shit,' she sighed to herself. 'I haven't even fought yet and I'm already hurt.'

Two thuds sounded from next to her as she pushed herself up. Kirishima and Bakugou raised their heads to face her, their eyes wavering in between fear and pity.

"I know you don't want to listen to me right now," She said, a panic evident in her voice. "But we need to fight our way out of this together. No way we can make it out without using each other to our full capabilities."

"Like hell I'm trusting you after what that asshat said!" Bakugou yelled as people started to filter in the room they had dropped into.

"Look you dipshit, I'm trying to offer myself as a pawn you can tell to fight where you want them to. No need to be so rude." Yui snapped back. A knife formed in her hand, and she threw it to pin a villain to the wall behind Bakugou. "Watch your ass, I can't save you every time."

It was pointless at that time to try and reason with the people who had just seen a villain single her out as someone who used to know them, in every outcome Yui couldn't believe that they thought anything of her besides a traitor.

Bakugou and Kirishima's eyes widened as the villains around them tensed up.

"Duck!" She called out to the other two, getting ready to throw knives to cut up as many people as possible. Her hands felt the pulses of the villains around her. Their blood dripped down to the ground, and power surged through her body.

A chuckle left her lips, as Kirishima charged to the villains on his right, and Bakugou took the villains to the left. She extended her arms, and clenched her fists as tight as she could.

"Run!" She yelled to the two, her vision getting cloudy. "They can't move for now, you have a chance to get out of here!"

"What-" Kirishima whispered, surprise lacing his voice. "And leave you here?!"

"Not a chance in hell we are leaving you to take all of the glory for yourself!" Bakugou yelled as the outer villains regained movement in their hands, arms, torso and eventually feet.

Yui stood in shock for a second, before returning to the fight.

"Bakugou, did you hear that?!" Kirishima yelled, finishing off the last of his attackers while Yui and Bakugou did the same. "It sounded like Midoryia screaming!"

"Why should I give a damn about that loser screaming?!" He yelled in response.

"Because what if that means we are the only ones who were successful in fighting off the villains." Yui blurted in response.

"Come on, we should go help the others." Kirishima said, nodding his head towards the center of the arena.

"HaH?!" Bakugou yelled in response. "If you want to go save those fuckers have fun. That warp gate isn't getting out of here alive."

"Bakugou!" Yui started before he slammed the head of an attacker into the ground.

"Holy shit dude! That was sick! No wonder you're so calm, your reaction time is insane!" Kirishima fanboyed.

"The hell you mean!? I'm always calm!"

"I'm with you Kirishima, let's go help the others." Yui said, looking towards the battle happening in the center of the field. Her mentor, her teacher, dare she even consider her father, was fighting for his life. And she wasn't about to let him do it alone.

Yui and Kirishima looked at each other and started to run towards the noise, leaving Bakugou to chase after them.

Yui's eyes widened at the scene in front of her, running towards her mentor in the grip of her former teacher.