Self Improvements

"Wait, Midoriya!" She called out as he went to go back into the building. Tsuyu had confessed her side and now it was her turn to ask her own questions. "I have a question I need to ask you."

His face paled, and she could see the visible discomfort that was hiding behind his eyes.

"Uh, sure, I guess."

"And don't try to deflect any questions I may ask you," She pressed further. "I literally told you that I was the spawn of two super villains who trained me into the perfect assassin when we were pretty much strangers. And I also will beat you up if I think you're lying to me, I'm not joking."

"I- I understand! Don't worry- I won't lie."

"I'm so glad you understand," She paused, and stopped herself. "And sorry for scaring you just now."

"Oh no, it's- it's fine."

"Great, first question; is All Might your dad?"

He rapidly shook his head, his eyes and panicked expression making Yui snicker.

"No! N- no way!" He immediately denied.

"Well then, is he your mentor?" She pressed on further, trying to get the one answer she wanted out of her kind classmate.

"W-well, yes, but not any m-more than he is yours, I guess-"

She quickly cut off his rambling.

"Great, whatever," She narrowed her eyes at Midoriya. "You cannot lie to me right now."

She grabbed his hand, and sliced the tip of his finger with a small pocket knife to draw the tiniest bit of blood. He gulped in fear, understanding immediately what this meant.

"Not only can I feel how your blood will race if you try to lie to me, but I will not hesitate to pop you like a balloon if you tell me anything besides the truth."

He nodded in agreement.

"I've been watching you and your quirk for a while, and one thing is very clear to me," She paused, watching his pale face. "That your quirk is not yours."

"Y-yes, b-but I-" He tried to explain himself, his futile attempt at padding the mistrust she already had in him failing as she cut him off.

"I don't care. It's blaringly obvious that your quirk is either All Might's quirk," She held the knife to his throat. "Or All for One's quirk. And I don't take lightly to traitors."

He gulped, and slowly pushed her hand down.

"M-my quirk isn't mine," She lowered her knife to give him space. "But I would never accept anything from the villains. All Might gave me his quirk, and has been training me, but I would never betray you."

—-----------------------------------------

Yui's alarm blared when the clock hit 5:30, and she immediately pushed the covers right off of her body. Her room was cold, and Yoongi was still fast asleep by her feet as she got out of her bed.

She got dressed, brushed her teeth, and climbed down the stairs to the main room, grabbing her shoes. She opened the door and stepped onto the front stairs.

A body collided with her own as she was knocked over. He quickly grabbed her before she could hit the ground and further injure herself.

"Shoto," she said, shocked that he was out earlier than her. "Thanks for catching me."

"It was no problem." He set her into a standing position, his own body sweaty and awkward. "Are you ok?"

"Oh yeah, I'm fine." she shrugged. "Why are you out so early?"