I'm Not Worth It

Yui couldn't feel her hands anymore, just the sticky feeling of half dried blood that caked her hands and throat. Every time she glanced upwards, Bakugou would look away.

Maybe she would die here. And maybe she would be happy. She probably was destined to be alone, and sad, and evil. Her head continued to lay against the cold tiled floor of the room. She was covered in her own cracked and dry blood left on her skin and all he could do was watch.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she lay. His heart clenched every time he could hear her sniff.

"Yui-" Bakugou started.

"Please stop." She whimpered. "I don't want your pity, and I certainly don't want your hate."

"I don't think I hate you, I just- don't know how I can figure this out."

"Don't worry about it," She shrugged off, dismissing him by not looking him in the eye. "If we get out of this alive, you wont have to worry about a damn thing, I'll kill myself before you have the chance."

——————————————-

A mix of dehydration and sheer exhaustion kept Yui asleep for what felt like days; she was oblivious to all the crashes and booms around her as she remained tied to the little pole in the center of the room.

Only until Bakugou's hands cupped her cheeks and lightly tapped her awake did her eyes open, puffy and red. The wall of the little room busted down and All Might was there to comfort them. Her head was fuzzy, and all she could register was the burnt caramel smell of his black cotton t-shirt.

"It must have been scary, you did well to endure! I'm sorry, my boy. It's ok now!" All Might boomed with a wide grin on his face.

"I'm... I'M NOT SCARED! I'M FUCKING CALM, DAMN IT!!" He screamed back, pulling Yui closer into himself as if he was shielding her from the heroes that would save them.

"Just leave me here...." She whispered as the fighting occurred around them, the heroes too busy in their own fight to hear her pleas. "I can't face everyone after what you've heard."

"You're an idiot if you think I'm going to let you off easy like that! You promised that-!" The two were quickly cut off by Nomus as black liquid revealed two monsters.

"Katsuki!" She yelled, as her body slipped from his grip. All Might's hand had a tight grip on her shoulder, but she was loose. "Is that vomit!?"

"No, It's-!" He yelled back, more of the black liquid spilling out of his mouth. "I don't know what the hell it is! We need to get out of here!" The grim taste of the dark goo filled her mouth and chest, and for a moment she felt as if she was suffocating.

Her panicked gaze met Bakugou's once more as she desperately scratched at the skin of her throat trying to break free. She grabbed his arm tightly, and in a gurgly voice she said "It's a transportation quirk!"

His eyes widened before his entire body was swallowed by the shitty smelling liquid, and she took a deep breath before the cold and slimy goo engulfed her as well.

—-----------------

She coughed a few times when the goo spit her back out, rubble underneath her as Bakugou crashed down next to her.

"The hell is this!?" He growled, wiping the remaining shit out of his mouth.

"I'm sorry, Bakugou, Little Yui." All for One spoke loudly and clearly. Yui's heart dropped with his voice.

"Eh!? Who the fuck are you!?" Bakugou yelled, before the sound of the black goo spitting out more people could be heard behind them.

Grabbing Yui and pulling her behind him like she was someone who needed protecting, his face remained calm and controlled, but his heart was pounding on his ribcage. Yui could feel his thundering pulse underneath her.