Villains and Villains

"I heard you made some friends today." Aizawa set dinner down in front of her, and then crossed his hands over his chest. "And an enemy, idiot."

"Hey! You put me in this position, and you could have stopped me." Yui grumbled. Aizawa laughed at her misery, and ruffled her hair.

"You didn't have to choose the most annoying kid I've ever met to be your guinea pig." he replied, earning a snarky 'hmph!' from the girl, before she stood to resume her training.

The rhythmic thumping of feet and fists to a punching bag filled the room, and Aizawa stood next to her with his hands crossed in front of his chest.

"You never told me why you wanted an extra training session."

She paused, and lowered her foot, bringing her fist towards her chest to tighten the wraps that held her scars together.

"I feel like something bad is going to happen soon, to you. It's like I can feel what I used to feel when my parents were on their way home. Like that dread of someone who can hurt you coming closer to you." She looked to the floor and Aizawa sighed.

"I understand that." He went to wrap the other hand tighter, as she seemed to only be making it looser with every re-wrap. "Gut feelings are hardly ever wrong in Hero Work."

"Yeah? So why do I feel that something bad will happen to you?" She whispered. "I don't want to lose my guardian again."

"Nothing bad will happen to me, especially not with you around."

She nodded, and the rhythm resumed.

—----------

"IT'S ME! I AM HERE, COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might burst through the doorway, and the entire wall shook with the force he used to slam the door wide open. "Let's jump right into this! THE TRIAL OF BATTLE!"

Whispers echoed through the classroom, and students wondered whether it really was All Might who was going to be teaching them.

'No way, Aizawa wouldn't have allowed this,' Yui sweatdropped as the man laughed heartily. 'He's so loud.'

"Everyone, get into your battle gear and meet me there. Don't forget, from here on out YOU ARE OFFICIALLY HEROES."

'Well isn't that a bit dramatic.' Yui sighed to herself, standing to grab her case.

—----------

After getting changed into her costume, she wondered if it was too dark to be a hero costume.

"I mean I was going for like a techwear kind of vibe, but don't you think it looks, you know, villainous?" She whispered to Kirishima and Mina, as they stood waiting for assignment details.

"No way! The whole thing looks so cool! You blend in with the night, it matches your vibe." Mina assured her, and she nodded at the affirmations.

'I did ask for a baggier costume with techwear aspects.' Yui thought as she looked down at herself, and finished tucking in the straps to her various bags.

Platform combat boots, cargo pants with ample pockets for throwing knives, two chest strap bags for first aid equipment, and a skintight blood-resistant top connecting to a mask made up the dark hero's outfit. (for reference here is a photo https://pin.it/5HwmMZW , it doesn't belong to me but yeah)

'I guess I got exactly what I wanted.' She thought, after realizing that she was exactly what she wanted to be.

"Anyways, This will be an indoor battle trial!" All Might regained the attention from the students admiring their peers. "Most villainy acts are committed indoors. For this test you will be separated into teams of two, with one team of three from two on two team battles between heroes and villains."