Masters and Students

The familiarity of the situation struck Yui like a knife, except this time there were people here to save her, to help her win and survive.

Stain's cunning eyes fell over her body, his expectant grin shining as he waiting for her to attack, every one of her calculated movements was watched with the intent to kill her as she moved. There was no escape, she understood the situation perfectly.

"Todoroki!" Midoriya yelled from the sidelines, his body still blocked and protected by Yui's stance. "Why are you here? And your left side..."

"Why? Because you sent me a vague text message and I wanted to know what was happening." Todoroki moved to the side, and joined the fight standing next to Yui. "It took me a few seconds to figure out what you were trying to say, but mass sending your location was a smart move."

Yui nodded. "I came because of the message as well."

"You're not the type of person to do this with no meaning attached. You must have meant it." The flames on his left side grew bigger and stronger. "Yui and I are here now, don't worry. In a minute, the pros will be here to help."

A flash of fire brushed in front of Yui's face, and she stumbled backwards as the heat signature remained stagnant in her line of sight. Midoriya and Lida were blown away in the blast, before hitting the ground behind Todoroki once more.

"I won't let your ass kill them, Hero Killer."

"You can't show any blood! Please don't get too close, if he tastes your blood you'll be rendered under his command. Fight him the same way you would fight me!" Yui called out, getting a knife ready in her hand.

"Is that the case? I can keep my distance." He narrowly dodged a knife that was aimed to kill with the toss, a similar toss reciprocated by Yui towards stain as he narrowly missed.

"Damn, I forgot how useful having little Yui on my side was! An endless supply of blades!" Stain laughed maniacally.

"Is that all you think of me after all this time? A machine?" Yui grumbled, momentarily distracted. "Todoroki-!"

Stain was right in front of their faces, as he attempted to lick the blood off of Todoroki's neck. His body lit in flames as Stain missed his target.

"Thank you for the warning, Yui."

"Why? Why are you doing this?" Lida choked out. "Please, stop. I inherited my brother's name. I'm the one who has to do this! That man, I'm- I should be the one who...."

"You inherited it? That's funny.." Todoroki paused, sending a mixed blast of fire and ice towards stain. "The ingenious that I once saw never made a face like that. I know that there must be a lot of stuff going on in your family life."

Midoriya's fingers twitched, control being regained. Yui's brow was laid in sweat as she threw knives to where Stain would be, blood dripping down her arms, her hands covered in the thick red liquid. Her head felt light.

"Todoroki! He's above us! I can't do anything-" She paused in an attempt to catch her breath. "We need to get Lida and Midoriya out of here! We can't win."

His laughter rung out from above the students.

"Attempting to block view of oneself from a faster opponent.... How insane!" Yui could hear the whistle of her own knives being launched towards them. She jumped in front of Todoroki.

Multiple knives laid themself into her shoulders and arms, two hitting Todoroki as the pair hissed in pain. She couldn't move her shoulder, her fingers, or her arm. Something was really wrong.

"Midoriya!" Todoroki yelled out, watching him bounce from wall to wall, dragging Stain with him.

"I don't know! Somehow I'm able to move normally again!!" He yelled, excitement on his tongue. "There must be a time limit!"