Movie Night

"Yui!" Aizawa ran towards her as she walked off the course, his fight finished and over with by the time she had bested Vlad King. "You beat him! You did amazing. I'm so proud of you."

His embrace was warm and loving as he held her in his arms, the blood from her cuts drying on his hero costume for another time. She was happy as he kept her safe, his warmth bringing her back to life as she regained the strength she had lost in the fight.

"You saw? Did you see me!" She laughed, her smile reaching her eyes as she moved her arms from his body. "Look!"

The blood on her arms crystalized, dragging her pinky finger lightly across it a clear cut was made on her finger tip.

"And look how sharp it is! Did you know I could do this? Is that why I fought Vlad King?"

Aizawa smiled, grabbing Yui's arm to look at the new development.

"No, I had no clue." He faked a pained expression after 'pricking' a finger on her sharp blood crystals on her arm. "But I knew Vlad King would push you further than any other person could. He is the only person who can really cancel your quirk."

"I'm proud of myself."

"Good, you should be. You will make an amazing hero someday, I'm willing to wait for it."

—------------------

"Morning everyone. Now, about your end-of-term exams, I hate to say that some of you have failed. And as such...." Yui giggled for a second, her heart knowing what Aizawa was about to say. "Everyone is going to the forest lodge! Honestly I'm impressed, there were no failing grades in the written exam, and although Satou, Kirishima, Ashido, Kaminari and Sero failed."

"But we can still go, sensei!?" Mina called out, her hand shooting up.

"It's true that he never said that not clearing the practical meant a failing grade. But this still is super embarrassing..." Sero wined, slumping into his chair.

"For the exam, we villains left you a way to win while gauging how you faced the challenges we set for each of you in particular. If we hadn't then everyone except for Yui would have lost before the challenge started." He spoke after clearing his throat, gaining the attention of the students. "By the way, good job to all who manage to win. I am very impressed."

"So when you said you were coming at us to crush us, that was to drive you into a corner. And the forest lodge camp was going to happen no matter what." Ojiro thought out loud, the class watching and listening to the conversation occurring. "It was motivation for the students to pass and the ones who fail need it the most."

"Good guess, It really was because I like messing with you guys." He laughed with a sick smile on his face, letting the class groan in annoyance before he continued. "But failing grades are failing grades so the failing students will have to take special classes while we are there."

"Well, everything being equal, I'm happy we all get to go!" Orijo spoke, his tail wagging with excitement.

"OMG~ WE SHOULD ALL GO SHOPPING!!" Hagakure cheered, skipping around the room.

"Actually that sounds pretty fun!" Kaminari agreed, nudging Kirishima.

"Yo, Bakugou, you should come too!" He spoke, pointing at Yui who was talking to Mina. "You can help your girlfriend~"

"Fuck off you dunce face, if I go its to protect her from you and those creeps."

—----------------------------

"So, black t-shirt dress, or cargo pants." Yui asked, one hand holding the dress and the other hand holding the pants like she was a scale for Bakugou and Kirishima.