Tell Me

The last time Yui put on her costume, she almost died, so slipping into the familiar black material and platform boots that made up her hero uniform felt a little weird, but she knew she was in no danger standing in front of the teachers that had taken her in after the darkest moments in her life.

"Right, the test will begin shortly, obviously you can fail this test so do your best to use your training to your advantage." Aizawa spoke calmly, standing in a group of around 8 teachers. "If you want to head to the forest lodge, you'd better step up your game."

"Why are there so many teachers...?" Jirou asked, messing around with Yui's straps.

"I've no doubt that you guys learned what the test would be, so naturally we had to change it." Aizawa announced, his shit eating grin catching the class of guard. "You all are afraid of one on one confrontation by ones stronger than you, so you will have pre-made pairs of students engage in combat with one of your own teachers. The objective is to either apprehend the teacher and escape, or leave the course without detection and combat."

"With our teachers!?" Ururaka panicked. "No way!"

"Now, first off, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu paired up against me. Midoriya you're with Bakugou-" he paused, waiting for their reactions to the looming figure behind them. "As for your opponent,"

"I'm here to oblige! Come at me to win, wonder duo!"

As the list of duos fighting went on, Yui felt her heart sink. Who would she be fighting? Who would fight with her? The entire class had their partners, why was she alone again?

They broke into groups, and moved in all directions as Yui was left standing in front of Aizawa. His gaze was hard, and unwavering as he stepped towards Yui.

"You and I both know you already passed this test, but I can't have you remaining stagnant while the rest of your class improves." He stepped to the side as another hero walked into the arena. "You need to fight without the dependency of control. The class 1-b teacher has volunteered to be your opponent, and he should give you quite the struggle as he can control his own blood to fight. Should your control be stronger than his, or you manage to apprehend him in any other way, you will win."

The man dressed in red stepped in front of her, and landed a large hand onto the center of her back.

"Let's fight well, mini me!!" He cheered.

Yui nodded, determination taking its hold over her face, fists clenched at her sides as she prepared herself for the fight.

—————————-

Yui was lucky she had a sinewy body, her footsteps were still light despite the large boots she wore and she could blend into the shadows of the fake city she was fighting in. The alleyways were dark, and Yui could make herself invisible as she jumped from fire escape to fire escape.

Her prior training with the LOV villains carried her through the course, her stealth and stalking skills allowing her to keep her eyes on her target while remaining out of his sight. Vlad King didn't expect a thing, thinking she was on the other side of the course when she really was right behind him. He walked towards the gate, but she ran, gaining speed as she watched.

A rock kicked out from under her foot, sending a clunking noise down the small alleyway she hid in. His head whipped around to fight where the noise was coming from, missing the silhouette of the young girl by a second. She flinched behind the gate, taking a deep breath as she rested a hand against her chest.

"Yui! I know you're hiding in there. You should just come out and fight me already. It would be too easy of a win if you snuck out of the arena." Vlad King spoke, his large body blocking the exit gate. "I can feel you watching me, just come out already."