The Marionette

"I got so embarrassed by everyone calling my name walking to school!!" Mina exclaimed as she bounced in her desk chair.

"Yeah me too!!" Kirishima replied.

"I got consoled from elementary school kids." Zero sighed.

"Yeah, and I got called a psychopath but sometimes that's just life." Yui patted him on the back as she made her way to her own desk.

"Morning everyone." Aizawa mumbled, his face finally free of bandages due to Granny Chiyo's excessive abilities in healing. "Today we have a special day, it's time to formulate your code names. Your hero names."

The class filled with a buzz as people looked from one person to another trying to think of their names and the people around them trying to decide theirs.

"This is related to the draft from pros coming in soon, and the nominations you get now make it easier to get ones in the future so make a wise decision in your choice. Typically these results are less skewed than this, but Saito, Bakugou, and Todoroki really took the stage." Yui looked towards the board.

"2,000 invites!?!?" She yelled, standing from her desk. "Me?!"

"Based on this, regardless of whether or not you received any you have to go and get work place experience and for that you need hero names." The door slammed open to reveal midnight as the teacher for the period.

"The names you pick now will be the names the world will call in the generation to come! This is your first real step to becoming pros!" She cheered, sauntering into the classroom

"She is correct. I'll be having Midnight evaluate your names. The way your future's end up will be decided by the image you supply with this name. Choose wisely." He left the room just as quickly as he entered, leaving behind a shocked Yui looking at her nominations.

The top of her list read, 'Pro Hero Eraserhead has invited two students, one of which being Miss Saito Yui.' She knew without a doubt who her internship was going to be with.

After 15 minutes of brainstorming, Midnight called Aoyama to the stage to reveal his name.

"The name of the Sparkling Hero: I CANNOT STOP TWINKLING!" He yelled, raising up his board.

"Well unfortunately, you can't say the whole sentence. Let's abbreviate it from I cannot stop twinkling to Hero Name; Can't Stop Twinkling!'" Midnight cheered, calling up Mina to reveal her name next.

"Call me Alien Queen!" After being immediately shut down by Midnight, Tsuyu decided to stand up and go, revealing her name to be an adorable and quite fitting 'Froppy'.

"Now for mine! The hero of hard volatility: Red Riot!!" Kirishima proudly revealed his name after his idol.

"Red riot! Out of respect for Crimson Riot?" Midnight question, before Kirishima confirmed that he was in fact naming himself after the retro hero.

Yui left her board blank as she stepped up to the podium, her hands shaking from nervousness as she readied herself.

"I never thought I would get this far on the track to being a hero, to be honest. I put a lot of thought into this and I think it separates me from what makes people scared of me while bringing a little bit of fear and anonymity to the table." She sighed, a deep breath flowed in from her nose and out her mouth and she collected her thoughts. "My name will be The Doll Hero: Marionette."

——————————-

Yui stood next to Aizawa as he got everyone ready to board the train to their new agencies.