Hide and Seek

Yui was nowhere near excited to walk in the deep woods around the camp in the dark while the other class attempted to scare her, but it was somewhat better when she was paired up with Ochako and Tsui.

Ochako grabbed the two girls' hands, holding them tight.

"Let's do this! They can't scare us~" She cheered, a slight skip in her step as she walked towards the woods.

A rustling came from the bushes off of the path, and Ochako dramatically put her arms in front of Tsui and Yui in order to 'protect' them from the threat of the other student that was hiding to scare them.

A blond head of hair popped out from behind the bush and yelled out a little 'boo!' before attempting to stick a syringe in Ochako's arm.

"Ochako!" Yui yelled, grabbing her and pulling her back into the safety of Yui's protection. "That is not our classmate! Thats-"

Yui was cut off by the girl's laughter.

"I'm Himiko Toga! You could say Himiko Saito, but Toga has more of a ring to it." Yui cringed at the use of her last name to refer to her half-sister.

"You don't get to call yourself that!" Yui shook her head, shoving a blade under her sister's chin. "I'm going to kill you, tell me why you are here!"

"Aw, that's no way to greet family~" She snickered, retorting with sarcasm to Yui's fear and anger. "But that doesn't matter, what really matters is that I can take you and that beautiful boyfriend of yours back home!"

"Bakugou is your boyfriend?" Tsui whispered.

"No!" She said, a little bit too quickly. "Never mind that, can we focus on the fact that my sister, a villain, is here for some reason!? Himiko!"

The girl with the crazy smile and space buns turned to face her sister. "Yes?" She spoke coolly.

"You don't have to do this, you could come to U.A. with me, live with me and Shouta. Please, don't do this." She pleaded with her sibling.

"Yui, you know I can't do that. There is never enough blood for me!" In Yui's moment of distraction, Toga sent a syringe through her stomach as if she was stabbing her, creating a wound that ran deep. "You may be my half-sister but we are not the same."

Gesturing for the other two girls to run as Toga remained distracted with her sister, Tsui and Ochako left for help.

"Miko please! You may have been their daughter but you were not evil. You aren't evil!" Looking into Himiko's eyes, Yui saw herself as if she never escaped. Toga may act like she wasn't afraid, but if she returned with Yui, Yui knew that there would be a punishment that not even toga could withstand. "I'm not going to join you, and if you go back without me they'll kill you!"

Toga laughed, and shook her head.

"You see, that's where you're wrong! Ever since you left, and killed MY mother and YOUR father, I've been treated better than ever! There's no shadow to fill! They don't compare me to you! No more perfect Yui for Himiko to be less than! No more resenting myself because I can't be as good as you!" She shoved Yui to the ground. "I DON'T CARE IF I LEAVE YOU HERE!! The happiest day of my life was the day I learnt you had left!"

Grabbing the knife out of Yui's hand, she pointed at her sister's throat. No tears threatened to spill from Himiko's eyes. The sharp edge of the blade pierced her throat, a bead of blood dripping down and staining her shirt.

"Please Miko! I never meant to hurt you."

"Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!" Her hand shook on the blade, and pressed the knife a little bit harder into Yui's throat. "I'm gonna kill you, You're going to die and no one will care that little miss perfect is dead and gone!"