[0.02]

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅::]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

'STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH.'

After heading back to the auditorium after our thirty minutes of free time was up- which was spent solely on Haeun spying on Sim Jaeyun from afar, she didn't even eat a single thing- all of the staff and supporters who came on the day trip with us...

After heading back to the auditorium after our thirty minutes of free time was up- which was spent solely on Haeun spying on Sim Jaeyun from afar, she didn't even eat a single thing- all of the staff and supporters who came on the day trip with us gathered onto the bus.

"Alright everyone make way, the 1st and 2nd place winners are coming through!" the teacher with the brightest smile announces as the four of us students step onto the bus.

I look down in embarrassment, but I hear Sim Jaeyun and Haeun laugh about it. Ms. Min tends to get a little bit too excited and proud whenever we win a competition. I should be used to the bragging by now, but it still makes me feel embarrassed.

Ms. Min claims the very first seat as her own, the seat right behind the bus driver. A little bit further down the aisle are the next available seats, so Haeun and I take the open seat right behind Yang Jungwon and Sim Jaeyun.

I slide into the seat first, scooting all the way over to the window as Haeun takes a seat right beside me. I watch as Haeun scoots out into the aisle, peeking over the seat to catch a glimpse of Sim Jaeyun.

"You are so creepy." I comment while rummaging through my backpack. The bus begins to pull out of the parking lot, I watch as nearby trees pass.

Immediately Haeun rushes over to slap her hand over my mouth, her eyes wide as she steals glances around the bus as if making sure no one heard what I said.

"Keep it quiet, he's right there!" she whisper-shouts while glaring daggers into my eyes.

I shake my head in disbelief, brushing her hand off as I go back to rummaging through my bag. I eventually pull out a small protective case, with my camcorder inside of it. I set my bag back on the floor as I lean back against my seat, flipping open the screen of the camcorder as I skim through the footage.

I land on the video footage of Haeun and I goofing off, the both of us dancing around wildly as one of our favorite songs plays in the background. Haeun begins to hum the tune of the song along with the video.