[0.09]

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅::]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

'HAVOC IN THE CAFETERIA.'

"U-umm Jungwon

"U-umm Jungwon.. I think it's time to go.." Riki utters with fear lacing his tone, pulling on Jungwon's blazer eagerly with their eyes glued to the scene before them.

Jungwon watches completely stunned as Min Youngeun stands from the floor, his wide eyes glued to the way her bones crack and animalistic growls leave her mouth every time she moves even just an inch. She completely disregards Mr. Lee, who lays on the floor gasping for air due to half of his neck being torn out.

"Please.. don't do this.." the girl named Dae Yunhae begs in fear as she scoots backwards into a fallen chair. It's a dead end.

Youngeun snarls, taking jagged steps towards the girl until she lunges at her, blood splattering everywhere.

Jungwon's legs tremble at the gruesome sight, and he can feel the way Riki continues to pull on his blazer more frantically than previously before. It's only when Jeong Hwang rises to the ground and turns to him, staring him down like he's his next snack, that he manages to blink himself out of his fearful state.

"O-okay, yeah— yeah, y'know what, you're probably right, let's go now." Jungwon stammers, practically running into Riki as he ushers everyone back from the scene.

At his words, the group pushes through the crowd, stepping over fallen bodies as new bodies rise to their feet once again. They're not humans anymore, they're goddamn monsters.

When Jungwon takes a good look around, he concludes that there's more students who mere minutes ago were presumably dead, rather than alive.

"Youngjae, get your ass up right now!" Hwang Jisoo shouts desperately at her friend, who refuses to stand up from the blue and bloody cafeteria floor.

"I can't leave her!" Youngjae wails back as he chokes on his sob, fighting back from Hyesun's strong grip as he stares prolongedly at his monster of a sister.