[0.13]

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅::]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

'PLAYING DOCTOR, NOW?'

Due to the abrupt pounding against the window beside them, Izumi and Haeun immediately snap their heads up to the sound

Due to the abrupt pounding against the window beside them, Izumi and Haeun immediately snap their heads up to the sound. They jump up from the floor with appalled steps, stunned at the sight of a familiar male student standing across the outer windowsill, knocking on the glass frantically.

"What the fuck?" Jisoo exclaims as she rushes onto her feet as well.

"Open the window!" none other than Park Minseok calls out from the other side of the window. His hair is disheveled, and his eyes are bulging out of their sockets. His clothes are splattered with blood and a sheen layer of sweat rests upon his forehead. He pounds aggressively on the glass window as he stares in at the startled group.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me." Naye exasperates in disbelief.

"Do we let him in?" Haeun asks as she grabs Izumi's arm and backs up from the window to stand in front of Jaeyun and Jungwon's desks, frightened by the sudden intrusion.

"No way." Naye deadpans while crossing her arms in front of her chest defensively. Everyone knows that Minseok has got a knack for pissing off Naye.

"Hey let us in, we're not infected!" another head peeks its way into the window. Izumi knows that face.

It's Kim Sunoo.

"I know him.." Izumi says as she points towards the blonde boy outside.

"We should let them in." Jungwon decides as he jumps down from the top of his desk and begins to make his way towards the window.

"Wait," Jisoo interrupts as she steps in front of Jungwon, blocking his path to the window. "How do we know they're not lying? They could be infected too. They could kill us all if we let them in." she says with a cold tone.

"Based on what knowledge I know about the 'infected,' they certainly don't speak. At least not real words. Unless you count groaning and shrieking nonsense as speaking." Naye shrugs as she crosses one leg over the other, perched proudly on top of a desk.