[0.10]

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅::]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

'BOOKSHELF FIASCO.'

How in the world am I supposed to explain how I went from peacefully studying in the library, to fighting for my life on top of a bookshelf?

It all started when the first student burst through the library doors, begging, pleading for help.

"Please help me!" a student dressed with a strange red substance bellowed out while rushing up to the front desk. "They're everywhere!"

Due to the sudden outburst, I looked up from my textbook to see what was going on. The student was rushing to pull the glass doors to the library closed with urgency.

"What on earth are you talking about?" the librarian asked while glaring at him. "This is the library, keep your voice down!" she shushed, but the student opposed this. He continued on with trying to pull the doors closed, despite the librarians' efforts to get him to stop.

Time wasn't on our side, for a group of terror-stricken students rushed up to the doors, trying to pry them open.

"Let us in!" a girl from outside shouted.

The student on the inside refused and shook his head, slamming the glass doors closed, locking out the group of students outside in the hallway.

"Please, open the damn door!" another student from outside pleaded.

The librarian marched up to the door with her hands on her hips. She sent the boy a glare before going to reach for the door.

"No, don't!" the boy yelled while trying to pull the librarian back from the door. "You're going to kill us all!"

But the librarian ignored him.

She held back the boy as he screamed and thrashed around. She unlocked the glass door and pulled it open, to which the students outside came rushing into the library in fear.