[0.15]

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅::]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

'DESPAIRS PACT.'

Infected Iseul attempts to clamber her way past the desk Jungwon holds, cornering him into a wall with nowhere left to go

Without thinking, Izumi quickly crawls under the stack of desks and rushes her way up to the duo. She grabs hold of Iseul's shoulder-length hair and yanks it towards her, effectively pulling her off of Jungwon's desk.

Iseul falls to the floor with a guttural cry, her bloodshot eyes landing on Izumi's figure. One leg stands up faster than the other, her body slants to the side as she faces Izumi, and the visible bite mark on her arm is filled with fresh blood and surrounded by purple-ish veins.

Izumi stands in a stupor as she gulps down her fears. She made up her mind to stay with Jungwon, no way could she just let herself die.

Izumi promptly sets off into a run down the aisle of desks, the infected girl clumsily chasing after her with a shout.

"Izumi, why didn't you leave when I told you to!" Jungwon shouts after the girl who runs in circles around the classroom, dodging desks and jumping over others to escape the infected girl.

Jungwon stares after the girl with wide eyes, completely stunned by her rash decision to stay. He lowers the desk he holds and slams it down onto the floor before he rushes after the girl.

"I-I don't know!" Izumi responds out of breath as she grabs a hold of a backpack sitting atop a desk chair. Amidst her running, she turns back to the infected girl and throws the backpack at her, aiming for her feet. Just as Izumi had planned, the backpack gets caught under Iseul's feet and sends her tumbling down to the ground.

Not paying attention to what's in front of her, Izumi bumps into Jungwon's frame and almost sends herself toppling into a desk chair. She would've if it weren't for Jungwon's quick hands that wrapped around her frame to steady her on her feet.

Izumi stares up at the taller boy with wide eyes, her breathing ragged as they share a gaze. Jungwon gulps as his eyes fixate on the girl's amber ones, not realizing he hasn't let go of her waist just yet.