[0.16]

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅::]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

'WHAT IT TAKES.'

"Do you think everyone's under some sort of mind control

"Do you think everyone's under some sort of mind control.. like in that one Spongebob movie..?" Lee Insu queries.

"Dude.. what the fuck?" Min Beomjin replies as he peers over at Insu, eyes jarring into his thin profile.

"Stop joking around.." Jang Sujin whines as she huddles her face into Insu's side, tightening the grasp she has around his arm.

Lee Insu and Jang Sujin have never met before this moment. Insu only assumes that the girl's comfort form is physical touch and that she's scared shitless enough to seek comfort in the form of a complete stranger.

I mean, he can't blame her, though. Just thirty minutes ago he was being chased by a hoard of infected student body. He burst into the medical room covered in blood, breathing so staggeredly that he too would mistake himself for one of those bloodthirsty cannibals. But still— the girl could've gone a little easier on him when she decided to hit him square on the head with a baseball bat.

Damn baseball players and their powerful swinging arms.

"It was a rhetorical question.." Insu mumbles to himself bitterly, continuing to let the girl cling to him as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Shh!" Hong Danbi— the girl with the phone, shushes the small group. "Could you shitheads be serious for one damn moment? I can't hear a damn thing."

Min Beomjin sits up then, peeking out from behind the medical cabinet the group lays low behind to catch a glimpse of the glass windows.

The infected still haven't let up yet. It's like once the damn bastards spot their targets, they don't stop following until they've torn their victims to shreds.

"Well, anything at all yet?" Beomjin sighs as he slumps back against the tin cabinet.

Danbi sighs, disheartened. She too peeks out over the medical cabinet at the small mass of infected students outside, before she slumps back down. She removes the phone from her ear as she begins to type away aggressively on the device, before finally pulling it back up to her ear again.