[0.23]

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅::]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

'A STORM'S SANCTUARY.'

Hyesun slides the classroom door open as Insu is aided by Sunoo, helping him drag Jungwon's limp body into the room

Hyesun slides the classroom door open as Insu is aided by Sunoo, helping him drag Jungwon's limp body into the room. The door is slammed shut and instantly barricaded by desks.

"What the hell happened out there!" Naye exclaims as she stands over Jungwon's body, fear etched onto her features.

"Help me get him onto the desks," Jaeyun calls out while sliding a few desks together. Insu, Naye, and Hyesun lift the unconscious boy, heaving him onto the desks. Sunoo grabs a med kit from off the wall.

"What happened to him?" Hyesun asks as she glances at Insu.

"Did he get bit?" Sunoo questions as he sets the medical box next to the boy's unconscious body, scanning him for wounds. Sunghoon stands beside him, their eyes landing on the boy's blood-dripping forehead.

Insu tears his distressed eyes away from Jungwon's body and begins to wave his hands in dismissal. "No, no! It was an accident. I hit him thinking he was a zombie."

"Fuck," Jaeyun hisses, yet everyone seems to relax by just a smidge at the news.

"He'll wake up soon," Naye breathes, massaging her temples in an attempt to calm her pounding heart.

Haeun looks around the room, and then out the classroom door. She stiffens as her eyes settle on Insu. "Where the hell is Izumi?"

Insu meets her gaze, an instant guilt flushing upon his face as he shifts uncomfortably. "I.. I don't know. She distracted the infected so we could get away."

"Insu, what the fuck do you mean?" Haeun's voice raises a pitch, her hands beginning to tremble in their clenched positions.

"Haeun, I-" Insu begins but halts as he notices Jungwon stirring awake.

Jungwon squints his eyes open, staring at the plain white-tiled ceiling. Confusion crosses his mind, then the faces of his worried schoolmates come into view. He slowly sits up with the help of Sunoo, finding his body laid across a few desks. He looks around the classroom in a daze, eyes scanning over everyone as if searching for one person.