[0.14]

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅::]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

'HIS REASON.'

"W-what

"W-what.. I don't know.." Iseul mutters shakily as she stands from the desk chair, trying to approach the latter.

"Stay back!" Jisoo warns as she backs up from the girl, making her way to the front of the classroom in fear. "The damn bitch is infected, I knew it!"

"No.. but I'm not.." Iseul tries to reason as she makes her way down the aisle, but suddenly she collapses to the floor.

"Iseul!" Sunghoon shouts in panic as he rushes his way over to the girl.

"Sunghoon, wait!" Haeun hurriedly shouts after the male, but he doesn't listen.

Sunghoon falls to his knees in front of his lover. His knees clash against the hard floor harshly, but he ignores the pain and picks up Iseul's head to lay it gently in his lap. "Please don't tell me.."

"I'm not!" Iseul shouts in pain, a loud cry leaving her lips as her body begins to jerk violently. Her knee hyperextends in the opposite direction, and the cracking sounds that emit from her bones leave everyone in the room horrified.

"Someone check for a bite!" Sunghoon calls out desperately. He glances back at the group, noticing they stand frozen in fear. "Now!"

As no one makes a move, Jungwon abruptly stands up from his seat to do so. Izumi grabs hold of his arm as she stares at him with wide, frightened eyes. She doesn't say anything. She doesn't know what to say. Instead, she just gives him a look— a plead.

Jungwon stares at the girl for a moment in silence as a million thoughts rush through his head. Izumi's wide eyes glint with fear, and it almost has him caving into her silent plea.

Almost.

"Were you bitten, Iseul?" Sunghoon demands as the girl thrashes around in his hold.

"N-no!" Iseul continues to deny stubbornly as she grabs onto the latter's forearms with a tight grip, trying to keep herself sane.