[0.20]

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

'THE BLAME GAME.'

"Thank fucking god you guys made it back! I wanted to go after you myself, but Hyesun told us you'd make it," Haeun cries as she engulfs Izumi in a secure hug

Izumi sighs in relief as she reciprocates the affection, letting her broomstick weapon fall slackly to the floor. She closes her eyes tightly and wills her tears not to fall. She had been so scared of losing her best friend that it sent her into a panic attack. She thought she'd never see the latter again, and now that she's back in her presence, she can't help but mentally thank Yang Jungwon for being able to calm her down.

The world may be shit, but at least Kishimoto Izumi has Kim Haeun.

Haeun pulls back to inspect Izumi's face. "Are you hurt anywhere?"

Izumi can tell she'd been crying, the dried trail marks of tears show proof. Izumi lowers her head in embarrassment, then a bashful smile takes over her features. "I'm fine, don't worry."

"Where'd your cardigan go?" Haeun continues to ask in confusion after inspecting Izumi's body, making sure there are no injuries.

"Oh," Izumi observes, then realizes she's not wearing it. "I guess I forgot it back there," she scratches her head.

"Damn.. that's okay we can share mine," Haeun responds. "Are you cold right now?" She begins to shrug the piece of clothing off.

"Oh— no I'm not. You keep it for now,"

After reuniting with Jungwon, Jaeyun steps up beside Haeun and gives Izumi a sympathetic smile. Izumi watches in shock as he approaches her, ultimately engulfing her body in a loose hug.

"I'm glad you made it back," Jaeyun utters, patting her back gently.

Izumi stiffens up at the touch but tries her best to reciprocate his actions. She doesn't want to seem rude, she's just not accustomed to hugs from people she's not close to. When he pulls back she smiles faintly at him, then quickly adverts her gaze elsewhere.