[0.18]

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

'STILL HERE?'

Everything in the eyes of Izumi is hazy

Everything in the eyes of Izumi is hazy. She backs up into the unknown with a hand clutched firmly against her chest, breathing erratically to the point she can't seem to stop herself.

Her legs feel as if they were jelly, and she can feel the infected pound against the other side of the door through her fingertips. It makes her slump down to the ground harshly. She can't hear them. The only things she can hear are the insensitive ringing and pounding of blood in her ears.

Her heart hammers in her chest, hands shaking enough to drop the phone she had risked her life to attain. When the phone hits the floor it illuminates the entire room with a dim glow, allowing her to observe her surroundings warily.

She meets the eyes of Yang Jungwon, who quickly notices her distressed state and rushes to take a seat in front of her.

"Izumi," he calls tentatively.

Izumi averts her gaze to the cell phone on the floor. She picks it up before shakily placing it in the hands of Jungwon. She stares blankly at the floor as her chest grows tighter, a lump forming in her throat. She doesn't know why she has the dreadful feeling of being trapped in her own body, she'd never felt such emotion before, and It scares her deeply.

"Izumi," Jungwon repeats, hoping to gain her attention.

Her breathing only becomes quicker, shallowing with every second that passes by.

Jungwon disregards the cell phone and suddenly takes hold of Izumi's trembling hands. "You're okay," he says softly. "Just breathe."

Without a response, Jungwon takes Izumi's hand and places her palm against his beating heart, gingerly urging her to meet his eyes.

"See? We still have each other. We're okay, i'm here."

She finally meets his eyes, and to the pounding of his heartbeat, she curtly nods her head.