[0.08]

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥———
AUTHOR'S REST STOP
starting from this chapter on, gore/ blood & violence will be mentioned!!

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥———☻ AUTHOR'S REST STOPstarting from this chapter on, gore/ blood & violence will be mentioned!!

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅::]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

'ANOTHER BITE.'

Lunch after film class was carried out as it normally would, nothing out of the usual— besides the lunch staff handing out those gross blue health drinks that they have been sponsored with as soon as you walk through the cafeteria doors

Lunch after film class was carried out as it normally would, nothing out of the usual— besides the lunch staff handing out those gross blue health drinks that they have been sponsored with as soon as you walk through the cafeteria doors. Thinking back to what my father thought about the taste of the drink, I think I'd rather not try it myself.

Haeun and I walk up to our usual table, the table farthest away from the entrance. I sit down in my seat and place the plastic bottle of blue liquid onto the table before adjusting my skirt.

"Are you sure you're not going to eat lunch today?" Haeun asks with a slight frown whilst leaning on the chair beside me.

"I have to study." I simply respond while shaking my head, giving her an empathetic smile.

The girl gives me a nod before spinning around on her heels, beginning to walk to the lunch line with a bounce to her step. "Save my seat!" she calls out with a smile. I respond back with a nod, even though she can't see it.

While watching Haeun wander off to chat with some fellow students in the lunch line— as her extroverted self usually does, I hear the chair next to me get pulled out from the table. The scent of warm vanilla perfume fills my nose and I don't even have to spare a glance at the person to know who it is.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but was that Yang Jungwon I saw at your doorstep this morning?" the honeyed voice of Choi Hyesun asks knowingly. I slowly turn around in my seat to glance back at the girl. Her long brunette hair is held back into a ponytail, with her usual black ribbon tied up in a bow to top it off.