[0.07]

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

'WHAT'S THAT ON YOUR HAND?'

I wander into the lively classroom just as the bell rings once again, but this time I'm not marked as late

I wander into the lively classroom just as the bell rings once again, but this time I'm not marked as late. It's Ms. Min's class, meaning that she'll let it slide.

The loud music plays from the lone portable speaker that Ms. Min always brings. A few of the students are talking amongst each other, some just waiting patiently for the class to begin. There's not as many students in the film class as there are in any other class.

I walk past Ms. Min who greets me with a warm smile, which I bow politely back. I spot Haeun in her usual seat at the front next to Sim Jaeyun- who's not in his usual seat. The two have been talking a lot more since the last competition. I'm happy for Haeun, Jaeyun seems like a nice guy and I'm sure they'll treat each other right, if they were to progress to a relationship.

"Alright class, phones away." Ms. Min announces whilst turning off the music, catching my attention as I slide into the seat beside Haeun, earning a quick smile from her.

Ms. Min never makes us hand in our phones at the beginning of class. She just expects us to be respectful of her and the rest of our classmates, which I find nice.

Without realizing it, I let my eyes wander around the classroom in search of a certain dimpled boy, finding his presence to come up short as my eyes land on the unoccupied desk behind my own, where the boy would usually be seated. I frown at that, It's not like him to arrive late to class.

"Have you seen Yang Jungwon?" I lean to the side to whisper to Haeun, as to not disturb the class, but I only earn a quiet shrug in return.

"Does anyone know where Jungwon is?" Ms. Min asks the class, as if she just read my mind. "Jaeyun?" she asks the boy next to Haeun with an expectant expression, as if he would know where his friend is.

Sim Jaeyun glances around the classroom with a frown, furrowing his eyebrows together before looking back to our teacher. "I haven't seen him since homeroom, Ms. Min." he responds.